“Good enough for a second visit..”
Review of Sandra's Place

Sandra's Place
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just a nice friendly little place...Good food, super fast service, the owner is always there..What more can you ask for!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sandra's is a very small sandwich shop in downtown Fairhope. Everyone was friendly and the service was quick. I had the spinach/strawberry salad with chicken salad on top. It was delicious! One of the soups was creamy asparagus soup - also very good. We ate outside, but because it was rainy the clear wind proof sides were pulled down. It would be a great place to eat in nice weather.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I finally stopped here after wanting to do so for a few years. My what we've missed.

We stopped for lunch on a Saturday. Downtown Fairhope was abuzz with cars and pedestrians. Folks - many of them snowbirds - were enjoying a nice sunny Chamber of Commerce January day in the 70s.

We sat outside. My wife had the chicken salad salad (a salad with a scoop of chicken salad on top). I had the triple salad - a scoop each of chicken and tuna salad on greens, and a scope of a nice tropical mix of fruit. (They offer pasta salad instead of the fruit salad if you prefer.) Everything was absolutely delicious. We observed others with sandwiches and deserts that looked scrumptious as well.

The atmosphere - al fresco - was fantastic, with plenty of people coming and going - if you like to "people watch". The staff was friendly and helpful. When I asked what they recommended, they said they were known for their chicken salad, which I had heard before. As I already mentioned, it was delicious.

They serve breakfast and lunch. The lunch menu included soups, sandwiches (hot and cold), salads, and desserts.

This place is appropriate for a break while shopping or doing anything in downtown Fairhope, and it's good for kids. You need to find on-street parking, but there's is a lot of it available. A smart move is to have lunch and then walk it off by strolling the sidewalks and shops of downtown Fairhope.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stopped this past weekend for a late lunch. Had their special which was a grilled cheese with bacon and tomato and some tomato bisque soup. Very tasty. This is a niche location on Fairhope Avenue near the corner of Church Street. Convenient to lots of shops. I am sure we will be back when we are looking for deli sandwich type meals or salads. EVeryone was very friendly and accommodating. We just missed the Mimosas as they ran out of orange juice. Next time we will go earlier . . .

Reviewed September 25, 2012

went in and ordered and about 5 minutes it was on my table. fast and convienient to town. Liked the oldies but goodies music..

Been to Sandra's Place? Share your experiences!