“Good food”

Description: Italian Restaurant · Deli · Wine Bar
Slidell, Louisiana
“Good food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The service and food were great. I had the duck and it was fixed just right. My wife had the scallops and they were great. The room is small so you sit very close to each other. THe menu out front is a good idea. OK wine list.

Visited January 2013

Peoria, Illinois
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recently visited this area and Pinzone's Itailian Downtown was one of the best things about our viist. We went for dinner one evening and had a delicious meal with wine and dessert. Servie was excellent, food, fresh, fairly fast and delicious. Usually do not get dessert but Oh my it was well worth it! Went back a couple days later to get a pizza to go. They have outdoor dining too.

• Visited January 2013
East Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and fresh!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Loved my lunch! Menu was a little limited but for listening to others, I think you can order most anything? I opted for the caesar salad and asked if they could add shrimp. Yes, and even asked how I would like the shrimp prepared. I got the grilled. While waiting, she brought delicious warm bread to dunk in the olive oil. Very, very good. Salad was one of the best I've had. It is a combination of fresh spinach and romaine. The dressing was perfect. Only thing that was a little disarming was that the shrimp was an additional $6. But, they were large and very good. I'm just not used to paying that much for a lunch salad. Sticker shock.

The decor is very lovely. Enjoyed the window view and there is outside seating available. The waitress was very nice and was pretty attentive. Will go back with my hubby soon.

• Visited December 2012
“A little bit of Italy in south Alabama”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The interiors are warm, inviting and have an Italian upscale flair. The restaurant had a nice wait staff who knew the menu and helped direct our choices well. My sister's seared scallopd pasta was perfect and all of us were happy with our choices.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pule T
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Good pasta, bread okay”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Cute little spot, pasta was great but bread was average. The staff was helpful even on a slow night like Monday.

Visited November 2012