“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good food, very friendly waiter! We sat outside and although there were mosquitos they were not too bad. Would definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Ashleigh, the hostess, took our reservation for 2. We went back outside to wait. We decided to sit at the bar inside so I told her that we would be there if she called our name. After several minutes, my fiance' went to ask where we were on the list to get a table. She told him there were 4 in front of us. He saw many empty tables while up. After several more minutes, I went to ask her where we were on the list and she said "The brown-haired girl called our name a while ago." I was furious because we had been waiting, asking, and paying attention. The manager just happened to be bartending while we were at the bar. He saw that we were ready to leave and seated us immediately. Our waitress Ashlee took good care of us and the food was excellent but we won't be back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was our first night in the Point Clear area and we were starved and excited about going to Wintzells Oyster House. They were not very busy and we were seated at a filthy table, I took our napkins and some from another table and cleaned it the best I could. When our waiter came, I asked her for more napkins and to remove the pile of dirty napkins. She seemed offended and refused to remove them from our table. The food was fair but because of the filth on our floor and windows we lost our appetite. It was a very disappointing evening.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Long wait times for food when busy but the 'music' is much too loud and annoying.
The wall decorations are very interesting to read.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Forget the oysters - great seafood even if you 'get it to go". Loved every bite, and the staff was so friendly.