“Fine Dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The service and the food were excellent and the menu had very interesting and delicious choices.
The food was well prepared and the waiters were friendly and very attentive to our needs. The atmosphere was very good, but could be a little crowded. We liked it well enough to return for the second night.

1  Thank jande36

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We didn't have reservations but two tables were available. The staff was very friendly and food was wonderful. We had the crawfish and corn chowder to start. I had the calamari as main dish and really liked their variation on it.

1  Thank drsped
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great food and a great atmosphere. We went there a couple of times now and like it very much. The food is delicious, great chef, all of their choices are somewhat special. You have to try it and will be positively surprised. Will go there again.

1  Thank CD04
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My best friends and I ate here and loved the food and the service! I'm from out of town and was made to feel very welcome. Everyone is so friendly!

1  Thank purplepanthar
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A friend from London, Ontario and I celebrated our mutual January 30th birthday with a wonderful dinner at the small, intimate Cameillia Cafe, which been located in nearby Daphne, Alabama. My friend and her husband had eaten at the Daphne location and were familiar with the menu, which offers a number of gluten-free selections. In fact, this was the main reason we made a reservation there. She was not disappointed - from the butternut squash soup to the Florida tomato salad and the salmon entree (priced at $24.95). I too had the Florida tomato salad and salmon entree. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented by Tavi, an extremely pleasant, attentive server.

We had a 5:30 reservation; there was one other couple eating at the bar when we arrived. When we left around 7:30, however, about half of the tables were occupied. Some people might consider the decor stark, but I appreciated not having an over-the-top visual glutter. I didn't notice "noise;" we were able to enjoy our conversation throughout the meal.

Without wine/cocktails, the bill for 2 was under $80.00 - a good value for a special occasion.

Tavi "heard" that my friend and I were celebrating a birthday and following dinner, we were pleasantly "surprised" with a gluten-free dessert for her and delicious chocolate cake for me. Thankfully, we were spared a staff rendition of "Happy Birthday."

1  Thank SDCCexhibitor