“Be aware of this B&B”
Review of Bayside Guesthouse

Bayside Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairhope
Bayside Guesthouse
Ranked #5 of 9 Fairhope B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went to Fairhope for a shopping trip and Mardi Gras this was my daughters 25th birthday so as a gift to my daughter we decided to stay in a B&b and what a experience, we arrived and the owner is showing us around the house and telling us how unorganized she is and not a very good business person, she was nice but when we asked about the area and events for the weekend she could not give us any information, she did not even have a map of the area to give us. The room we were going to rent was a attic space that was creepy and the bathroom was downstairs, the decor is lacking style not what her profile said , not antiques like her website said. She also offered us to go In the refrigerator and cabinet anytime and get a snack, there was not any snacks in the cabinet a half eaten box of Girl Scout cookies was all that was in there. Also she was not dressed to meet customers, she was not wearing shoes. Then she asked for payment and was looking for a form for us to fill out , when I called for the reservation she never took any of my information , so as she was digging in a drawer for a form my daughter and I went to our car and left we did not stay the night. I have stayed at B & B ' s before and never had an experience like this. The owner needs to learn business etiquette and update the decor and be prepared for guest and questions they may have about the area. Good luck If you stay at this place.

Stayed: February 2014
14  Thank Carrie L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
#3 of 4 in Fairhope
Barons By The Bay Inn
Barons By The Bay Inn
#4 of 4 in Fairhope

Been to Bayside Guesthouse? Share your experiences!