“Good quality and value in excellent location”

Hampton Inn Fairhope
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fairhope
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel on two occasions, and though the stays were only for one night, I enjoyed both times.
The hotel is well located in the center of this charming town. Well worth you while to stroll around town and soak up some of the local flavor.
The hotel breakfast is superior to most Hampton Inns and the staff go above and beyond to assist.
The fitness room is also excellent, in that they have aerobic machines and free weights.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Fairhope

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was quite enjoyable. The price was a bargain, the cleanliness was superb, the breakfast was great, and the location was wonderful. We would reccomended this hotel and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel to just kick back and relax for a week in Fairhope. We were all satisfied with the stay overall. However, there were a few issues; breakfast, bed linens and the elevators. First of all, to get a complimentary breakfast when you are a family is great, but this one is the most unhealthy I have seen at a hotel. The bed linens were not changed every day and the pull-out sofa was not changed or even made at all except the time we specifically asked her to do it. The elevators were'nt a major issue but they were really really slow. Overall really good hotel with nice staff and decent rooms!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Matsoldier
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Hampton in Fairhope is a lovely hotel, clean, well appointed with really comfortable beds. I'm not sure how old it is but everything feels like new. The included buffet breakfast was plentiful. There was a mix up with our booking (my fault) which took a little long to sort out but we were very happy with our stay and found this a great location.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Their cable was out but they accommodated us and even cleaned a room at 9:45pm so that we received a good deal.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First time staying at the Hampton Inn at Fairhope, Al.. My wife and I went to go check the pool out and it was closed for maintenance (could have told me this when I checked Inn). Then I tried using their internet and had to call their tech support to work through problems (because nobody at the hotel had any idea how to help me). We just settled down for the evening, turned on the television and.........................you got it....no channels. I called the front desk to discover the cable is out for the entire hotel and they don't know when it will be back on. So, what would you rate this visit

Room Tip: I generally have good experiences with Hampton Inns. I don't recommend the one in Fairhope but...
1  Thank AlabamaTravelingMan
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Fairhope Hampton Inn provided another comfortable, quiet and clean room. The staff is customer focused and polite.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators and ice machines. All other rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
Holiday Inn Express Fairhope
#3 of 25 in Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
#1 of 25 in Gulf Shores

Been to Hampton Inn Fairhope? Share your experiences!