Hampton Inn Fairhope
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Fairhope(Fairhope)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Key West Inn(Fairhope)(Great Value!)
$79
$152
$125
Homewood
$119
All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationparking garagebeignetsmiddle of townbalcony roomcomplimentary breakfastwonderful hoteldowntown arearestaurants and shopsnice stayrooms are cleanmardi graswould stay here againfront desk staffcharming townstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Hampton in Fairhope is a lovely hotel, clean, well appointed with really comfortable beds. I'm not sure how old it is but everything feels like new. The included buffet breakfast was plentiful. There was a mix up with our booking (my fault) which took a little long to sort out but we were very happy with our stay and found this a great location.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Their cable was out but they accommodated us and even cleaned a room at 9:45pm so that we received a good deal.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First time staying at the Hampton Inn at Fairhope, Al.. My wife and I went to go check the pool out and it was closed for maintenance (could have told me this when I checked Inn). Then I tried using their internet and had to call their tech support to work through problems (because nobody at the hotel had any idea how to help me). We just settled down for the evening, turned on the television and.........................you got it....no channels. I called the front desk to discover the cable is out for the entire hotel and they don't know when it will be back on. So, what would you rate this visit

Room Tip: I generally have good experiences with Hampton Inns. I don't recommend the one in Fairhope but I would stay at the one in Daphne.......just drive 10 more minutes, its worth it.
1  Thank AlabamaTravelingMan
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Fairhope Hampton Inn provided another comfortable, quiet and clean room. The staff is customer focused and polite.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators and ice machines. All other rooms are very quiet.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love his town. Good for girls time away and romantic time with someone special. Room was clean and well planned. Carpet in common areas was old and dated.. Front desk not that helpful but friendly..only place to stay other than a b& b...

Room Tip: Well located..walking distance to everything
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo