“Very pleased”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairhope
Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 9 Fairhope B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary with a stay with Bill and Becky. The accommodations were very nice. We stayed in of the cottages, away from the main house. It's important that visitors be pet friendly, which we are. There were 3 dogs and a cat that enthusiastically greeted us each morning in the main house for Breakfast. The food was delicious. The grounds and setting were perfect for us. Bill and Becky were gracious hosts, knowledgeable about the area, having spent their entire lives there. We will definitely return.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mzackyoung

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 23 yr. anniversary and renewing our vows to each other. I guess you could say this was our "honeymoon" because we never had an opportunity to take ours when we married. Never have been on a vacation either, so when we finally made the decision to get away is was not an easy one. I stumbled upon Bay Breeze B&B and was instantly in love with the gardens. I knew from the pictures that we had to go there. We arrived late, but that was no problem for the Inn Keepers. Everything was prepared for us ahead of time. We stayed in the Camilla room and it was perfect! The bed was so comfy and fluffy. I loved the cottage style and vintage antiques that were placed all throughout the room. We stayed 2 nights and it wasn't nearly long enough. Becky and Bill were away at a friend's wedding when we were there, nevertheless, we were totally pampered! The common areas were filled with beautiful antiques and I appreciated hearing the history behind a lot of the pieces. The breakfasts were lovely and delicious. I rather enjoyed visiting with other guests, hearing where they were from, and various "goings on" in their lives. Everything was so perfect in my personal opinion. I was just amazed at how beautiful the grounds were! I LOVED the gardens on the property. Then again, I am a fool for an English-style garden! My husband loved the pier area and we spent a couple of hours just sitting out on the pier overlooking Mobile Bay one night. The quiet of the night, gentle breezes, and lots of little "friends" that would follow us around were so very nice. I am not a cat person, but there were a couple that surely liked us and hung out with us the whole time we were there. I don't know his name, we just called him "The Stalker", but there was a little cat that would greet us every morning on the railing and followed us around everywhere we went on the grounds. We had the opportunity to look at some of the other rooms that were empty just before we left and I know for a fact we will be coming back. The quiet, the peace, the tranquility... Oh how my soul longs to return to Ye Ol' Fairhope at the Bay Breeze B&B! I think that 2 days was certainly NOT long enough, maybe we will stay for a week next time! If you go, I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed and you will never want to leave.

Room Tip: There are cottages that are detached from the house if you want more privacy. No kids allowed, but...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Valhan76
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The accommodations were great - we had our own cabin which was pet friendly - our mini aussie-poo loved playing on the 3 acres. Hubby enjoyed fishing on the pier. Bill & Becky, our hosts, were charming. The daily gourmet breakfast was delicious. We stayed 3 nights and I loved feeling pampered. I needed a lot of rest due to recent surgery & Mrs Becky was more than generous with her TLC. Our hosts treated each and every guests very special and were happy to provide each visitor with exactly the information they required whether it was about fishing, local restaurants, directions or sight-seeing. What a great introduction to the beautiful town of Fairhope.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Brilliant is what Becky says we English always say and that's how we'd describe our recent experience there. What a place and what a couple!
One comment on Trip advisor was about the notes left around the place, but I loved those, maybe its because I teach too!!
So relaxing on the pier, we unfortunately didn't experience the Pier Grits, but the breakfasts were excellent and the conversations great.
We borrowed the bikes and cycled around the area, we walked around the quaint town and sat watching the sunsets..we could have stayed longer.
We left with a recipe book and very fond memories of our brief visit to Fairhope.

Before you go watch Downton Abbey on TV its Becky's favourite !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sylviaYorkshireDales
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our first (but not last) time to stay here and just stumbled upon it by searching internet. We went the weekend before Memorial Day and the weather was perfect. Enjoyed all meals on the pier! (we were lucky enough to have the famous Pier Grits - yum!) Beautiful Sunsets each evening and Mrs Becky (being a former teacher) is very knowledgeable about the area's History and she gladly gave us a "History Lesson" after breakfast which I enjoyed. A very quiet place and plenty of room to sit and relax, whether indoors or outside. You can walk across the street to eat an evening meal and be back in time to view the sunset!

And the town of Fairhope is such a clean and wonderful town, more places to eat than you can imagine! Tons of shopping too! The town pier and fountain are wonderful and right down the road.

I could write all day about this place and this town, but I'll stop so you Can Book Your Room Now - you will not regret it! Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: The Magnolia Room is very large and comfy. It is connected to main house (with a short cut to the k...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is our 4th time to stay at the Bay Breeze. The whole atmosphere at the Breeze is so relaxing. We always like to come over the weekend so we can experience breakfast on their pier.
The food along with the interesting people we meet at breakfast is just tops.
The landscaping along with the view just makes it a wonderful time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. Some rooms have a kitchen so it depends what you want.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JiJi J
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had an amazing time! Beautiful gardens and view from the pier! Rooms were clean and comfy, service was great! Owners were wonderful people and great chefs, breakfast was delicious! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
2 mi away
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Point Clear Cottages
Point Clear Cottages
#1 of 9 in Fairhope

Been to Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!