“Best Kept Secret in Alabama”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairhope
Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 9 Fairhope B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I are repeat guests at the Bay Breeze and have never been disappointed. Savor a delicious home-cooked breakfast over-looking Mobile Bay with plenty of congenial conversation. No one is a stranger.

Enjoy the tropical landscaping amid peaceful tranquility. Rest in the immaculate, nicely furnished rooms. Stroll and shop in the nearby picturesque town of Fairhope.

What truly makes the Bay Breeze stand out, however, is the Southern charm, hospitality, graciousness, and sincerity of its owners---Bill and Becky Jones.

One visit and you too will be a repeat guest.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 17, 2013

From the minute I walked in the front door, I knew I was somewhere special! There was a warm nostalgic welcome that greeted me - The decor and subtleties are so authentic, quaint, timeless and charming, the gardens are GORGEOUS, the rooms and cabins are perfect, the views of the bay....nothing short of AMAZING! Then there is the food-OMG! Customer service
And friendly atmosphere? Even the pets are friendly and welcoming! My experience at Bay Breeze was exceptional, and I fully intend to return!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I am a repeat visitor to the wonderful and amazing Bay Breeze Bed and Breakfast. Whether breakfast is out on the pier or in the dining room it is consistently fabulous! Becky and Bill are very accommodating and gracious hosts. Meeting new people and socializing with the guests who frequent Bay Breeze is always a pleasure. I highly recommend this as a wonderful get-a-way!

Room Tip: I always stay in the Bay Cottage and love it! Nice large combined kitchen and den area. My brother...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I recently spent the week here for the fourth of july. We have never experienced a b&b before and this has definently set the bar high for any other visits to b&b's!! The landscaping is gorgeous, the pier with full outdoor kitchen offered a wonderful dining experience for breakfast with breathtaking views!! We joined the owners, Mr. Bill and Ms. Becky, who invited us, for the 4th of july celebration at their pier! The friends and family were so welcoming and kind. We felt more at home here than we do at some of our own family gatherings, we truly felt like we were family, they go above and beyond to make your stay extraordinary. The history and stories told of the house and the town are priceless!! We stayed in breeze cottage and truly enjoyed it! The history of the bed and the brick floors. We cannot say enough about how much we enjoy this place, you have to see it and experience it yourself! We are definently coming back to be with our new "family" and enjoy the many little pleasures that this place has to offer. Thank you Bill and Becky so so much!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Bay Breeze for July 4th, our second time, and several visits previous at other times of the year. The most charming B&B we've ever rented, partially due to Becky and Bill, the owners. Breakfast out on the pier is always a treat, plus free lunch and supper on July 4th! Lots of history in Fairhope, lots of shops, always have to stop in at Gene's Beans for the Fairhope Float. I could go on, but mostly we enjoy the atmosphere at Bay Breeze. Fishing, reading, wine on the pier at sunset, the gardens, well, you must see for yourself. Becky and Bill are "Southern" friendly, and very accommodating.
Alton & Gisele Puckett
Lake Charles, LA

Room Tip: Our favorite is the Camellia Room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed in the Magnolia Suite in the main building. It was huge and so comfortable! The Bay view from the covered dock was relaxing and beautiful! The owners, Bill & Becky were down to earth, very helpful with suggestions of what to do in the area. They both went out of their way to make us feel comfortable as first time guests. Becky gave us some historical information and numerous stories from years gone by. The breakfasts were very tasty and appealing to the eye as well. The landscaping was beautiful and fresh flowers were even picked for the center of our breakfast table! During summer months, weather permitting, breakfast is served on the covered deck. Bottled water, sodas, snack item, and ice cream are available to guests. We are returning!

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building in the Magnolia Room and it was huge with a full kitchen, living-room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently. We have stayed at many b & b's over the years and were looking forward to our stay at Bay Breeze. Becky and Bill were very helpful and the landscape/ setting is amazing but after a long day of travel we were greeted will a book of rules on our bed and the room needed updating, especially the bed (it was hard and the pillows old). The breakfast was good but personally I would have preferred more/lighter options.

Would likely not stay here again. Sorry!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mercy4u
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
2 mi away
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Point Clear Cottages
Point Clear Cottages
#1 of 9 in Fairhope

Been to Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!