“Incredible!! Beautiful!! Amazing!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairhope
Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 9 Fairhope B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I recently spent the week here for the fourth of july. We have never experienced a b&b before and this has definently set the bar high for any other visits to b&b's!! The landscaping is gorgeous, the pier with full outdoor kitchen offered a wonderful dining experience for breakfast with breathtaking views!! We joined the owners, Mr. Bill and Ms. Becky, who invited us, for the 4th of july celebration at their pier! The friends and family were so welcoming and kind. We felt more at home here than we do at some of our own family gatherings, we truly felt like we were family, they go above and beyond to make your stay extraordinary. The history and stories told of the house and the town are priceless!! We stayed in breeze cottage and truly enjoyed it! The history of the bed and the brick floors. We cannot say enough about how much we enjoy this place, you have to see it and experience it yourself! We are definently coming back to be with our new "family" and enjoy the many little pleasures that this place has to offer. Thank you Bill and Becky so so much!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Bay Breeze for July 4th, our second time, and several visits previous at other times of the year. The most charming B&B we've ever rented, partially due to Becky and Bill, the owners. Breakfast out on the pier is always a treat, plus free lunch and supper on July 4th! Lots of history in Fairhope, lots of shops, always have to stop in at Gene's Beans for the Fairhope Float. I could go on, but mostly we enjoy the atmosphere at Bay Breeze. Fishing, reading, wine on the pier at sunset, the gardens, well, you must see for yourself. Becky and Bill are "Southern" friendly, and very accommodating.
Alton & Gisele Puckett
Lake Charles, LA

Room Tip: Our favorite is the Camellia Room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed in the Magnolia Suite in the main building. It was huge and so comfortable! The Bay view from the covered dock was relaxing and beautiful! The owners, Bill & Becky were down to earth, very helpful with suggestions of what to do in the area. They both went out of their way to make us feel comfortable as first time guests. Becky gave us some historical information and numerous stories from years gone by. The breakfasts were very tasty and appealing to the eye as well. The landscaping was beautiful and fresh flowers were even picked for the center of our breakfast table! During summer months, weather permitting, breakfast is served on the covered deck. Bottled water, sodas, snack item, and ice cream are available to guests. We are returning!

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building in the Magnolia Room and it was huge with a full kitchen, living-room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently. We have stayed at many b & b's over the years and were looking forward to our stay at Bay Breeze. Becky and Bill were very helpful and the landscape/ setting is amazing but after a long day of travel we were greeted will a book of rules on our bed and the room needed updating, especially the bed (it was hard and the pillows old). The breakfast was good but personally I would have preferred more/lighter options.

Would likely not stay here again. Sorry!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mercy4u
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was a truly memorable place. The owner, Becky, is a retired science teacher in Fairhope. She loves to give a detailed account of the history of this unique city. She even has handouts.

The accommodations are wonderful. Three rooms in the beautiful house and 3 separate guest cottages that once housed the parents and thus are fully equipped one room homes and aunt of Becky and Bill. Bill keeps the grounds is blooming potted plants and the grounds are wonderful. There are 3 outside sitting areas and a wonderful long dock with a full commercial kitchen where Becky and Bill eat as often as possible. The guests eat breakfast on the dock on weekends. On weekdays a great breakfast is served in the dining room.

The town is truly unique and very upscale with great shopping. This is a destination town that I will return to. When I do I hope I will be able to stay at Bay Breeze. It far exceeded my high expectations.

Room Tip: No bad choices. Very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My 13-year-old son and I stayed at Bay Breeze for two nights. The suites were booked, so we stayed in the Jubilee, a cozy studio in the guest house.When we arrived, we were greeted by Bill and Becky, accompanied by four guests and two resident dogs. We were immediately oriented, given the tour (which included directions to the ice cream), and told to make ourselves at home. In the evening, the two of us went out to the upper deck over Mobile Bay to watch the sun set over the water. The next morning, we sat at the breakfast table with eight other guests who had all stayed at the Bay Breeze several times before. The sense of welcome was warm and pervasive, and the conversation at the table was lively and filled with laughter. As a food afficionado from the culinary font of New Orleans, I am accustomed to disappointment when sampling fare outside of my beloved hometown. However, I was delighted with the delicious breakfast at Bay Breeze. Saturday, we had a proper country breakfast with Bay Breeze's proprietary, renowned, and delectable Pier Grits. On Sunday, we had Eggs Benedict that would have impressed even our former Pontiff. Both meals featured a prelude of succulent fresh fruit that was clearly hand-selected. The alcoholic in me adored the pomegranate mimosas on Sunday. The grammarian in me relished Becky's table-time language and pronunciation lessons (you will learn how to peel a pomegranate and how to properly pronounce its name :-). She is a former school teacher, and she knows how to get attention from all of the "students" at her table! I can't write enough accolades to justify the experience we had at Bay Breeze. Bill and Becky truly made us feel like we were visiting family. Need I add that our visit ended with a hug from Becky? Well, it did!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sesquiq
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Bay Breeze B&B is like staying with family. Mr. Bill and Ms Becky treat you so well. The grounds are so beautiful in the spring. The sunset off the peer is wonderful. The garden cottages off you some privacy. The area is beautiful around the town of Fairhope but you can relax and stay right there enjoying the peacefulness of the garden and peer. As pretty as it all is, the host make the stay worth it all. Ms Becky really treats you like family and shows true love to all her guest. The breakfast are fabulous southern cooking with beautiful place settings. Just a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairhope
Holiday Inn Express Fairhope
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
Fort Conde Inn
Fort Conde Inn
#1 of 5 in Mobile

Been to Bay Breeze Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!