“Too much bickering by the crew” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Barnesville, Georgia
“Too much bickering by the crew”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hardee's has some of the best hamburgers around. We ordered a sack lunch with two chili dogs, fried, soda and apple pie, great bargain for $5. We also go a mushroom swiss burger and the Hardee's Jr for 2 for $3 with two orders of onion rings. The hot dogs came up fine with hot out of the frier fries. The mushroom/swiss as prepared in front of us and one order of onion rings was dropped in the fryer. This order was delivered right away. My friends ordered the 2 for $3 and and order of onion rings. The two budgets were prepared and put on the warmer. Then the bickering began. The crew started arguing and then a drive thru ordered as said they had a coupon. The girl asked for a coupon number and was given an incorrect one. This caused the crew to get mad at the driver and they began talking about her. They totally forgot about my friends order. It was placed in a bag off the warmer and left. The crew continued argue with each other. They finally gave my friends their order but forgot the onion rings, so they dropped an order in. They put some older colder onion rings in the bag and then added some hot ones. By now, the hamburgers was getting cold. It had been so long, I had already finished my two hot dogs (great by the way) and my wife finished her mushroom swiss. Our friends burgers were gold and 1/2 their rings were cold. I told my wife she could have my apple pie, but alas, it was not in the bag. Had the crew been more professional and taken time to wait on the customers and not argue amongst their selves, our order could have been better.

• Visited February 2014