“Fabulous!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Evergreen
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. My biggest concern about staying in a hotel is whether or not it is clean. And this hotel was super nice and clean! The employes are very thoughtful too. The lady at the front desk called our room when a tornado was spotted just a few miles away and offered us shelter in the laundry room. Great stay amidst our car trouble. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012
SleepInnEvergreen, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value very much what our guest have to say and makes us feel like we are doing our job right when we get comments like this. Thank you again and Happy Ney Year 2013. Management and Staff here at Sleep Inn & Suites, Evergreen, Alabama

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Sleep Inn at Evergreen, AL is by far the most pleasant overnight experience I have ever had. I travel often in my business and wish I could take this hotel on the road with me every time. It is unsurpassed for its cleanliness, quietness, breakfast choices, and overall friendliness of the entire staff. The variety of room types is impressive as well. This hotel is also very accommodating for long term stays. I recommend this Sleep Inn very highly.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
SleepInnEvergreen, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was surprised to find such a nice hotel right off the interstate. The property was very clean and the furnishings were beautiful. The staff was very knowledgeable and so friendly. I couldn't have asked for anything more from this stay. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment here on TripAdvisor. We value your opinion and appreciate you staying here with us. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

me and my wife enjoyed our stay at newly build sleep inn.. over all it was great stay but did not like few things there... do not have auto enterance door and its hard to open. also the room door was very hard to open. as a youngster it take some muscle to open the door then just imagen what it'll take for seniors to open it. hotel should reduce the prasure on the door closers.. there is hot breakfast but no fresh waffels... thats all.. over all everything was fine.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here one night on a business trip. I was impressed it is a new hotel. I noticed the artwork in my little suite. It was a collage of great B&W photos. I don't usually notice the artwork in rooms, but this was exceptional. It set the stage for a generally pleasant stay. It was a great room, good staff and reasonable price - I don't know what else I could ask for one night on a business trip.

Room Tip: I use tripadvisor as my guide. I look at the reviews faithfully and it is generally on target with w...
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Traveling and picked this motel from several at that stop on I-65. Never had stayed at a Sleep Inn. The staff was accommodating to let me view room. Room, hallways and lobby had no adverse odors . . . just neutral which was great. Room very clean, TV and appliances worked well, bathroom clean and fully functional. Quiet night, room ac unit quiet and wall thermostat worked well. Breakfast better than many places but nothing overly special. Only negative was the carpets needed cleaning badly. They had gone way too long to be cleaned. Manager said it was being done that week. Would stay here again. Tried to stay at another Sleep Inn in Oxford, AL and it was the pits. Did not stay there.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This new facility, sitting beside I-65 North, is truly all that a lodging should be for anyone who needs to get some rest in excellent cleanliness, and service from personable staff. At check in a young man was in training under the watchful eye of a seasoned clerk. Both were friendly and answered every question about the local places to eat, and specific instruction on how to get to the one of our choice. At no time did we feel we were hearing a "scripted" dialogue.

Our room was excellent in every respect, and just the haven needed after driving about 8 hours in that early August heat.

The breakfast bar, next morning, was well stocked and replenished frequently. Items, such as gravy, were hot, not tasteless, cold, and having the consistency of molasses.

But the climax of the visit was the morning staff greetings, and evident concern for folks who were having a bite before resuming their trip. This is a far cry from the half-asleep night clerk who cannot wait for the shift to end, and hides behind the counter with minimal dialogue.

We were invited back with that same sincerity as our welcome the day before. This treatment is not rehersed and repeated over and over like "have a fine day."

We'll stay there again when we head to, or return, from North Carolina !

Room Tip: A room on the North side is further from the Intestate if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evergreen
Quality Inn
#3 of 6 in Monroeville
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Monroeville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen? Share your experiences!