“Good value.”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Evergreen
Arcadia, FL
“Good value.”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Looks like a new property. There were two young people at the desk that were working on the computer. Neither acknowledged my existence for 3 - 4 minutes. Also, the hardware in the bathroom was poorly installed. When I rolled off some TP the whole unit. Feel off the wall and bounced loudly across the bathroom.
However, the room was clean, the bed very comfortable. The tv was good and the room had a microwave & fridge.
May stay here again by wouldn't go out of my way.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
FAYETTE, ALABAMA
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I spent 3 months working in Evergreen and staying at the Sleep Inn during the week. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and almost soundproof. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. If I have to work or pass through Evergreen again I would stay there.
Barbara S.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My family and I were heading to Pensacola Beach from Atlanta. We found this hotel from the highway; it was not listed on hotels.com, but the service was excellent and we were welcomed with nice clean rooms.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jjrocket
Clinton,Louisiana
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband I's RV broke and we had to stay nearly a month in a hotel, the staff at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Evergreen,Al made our stay feel as though we were at home. Clean rooms, as well as friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Crystal Q
Evergreen, Alabama
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Sleep Inn & Suites in Evergreen, Al. The manager, Steven Hale, along with staff members Melanie and Eula were just like an extended family to me. I was going through a rough time in my life and they made life bearable during this time for me. They were professional, yet handled themselves in a way that I knew that I could talk to them if needed. It was if they had been placed in my life for a special reason. The hotel was clean and very up-to-date with all of the latest technology. It truly was a home away from home. The room was very nice; however, the staff is what made the visit what it was for me because they were so courteous and professional.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
tallahassee
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have stayed at Sleep Inn twice visiting relatives. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms spacious and well decorated. Surprisingly pleasant for small town chain hotel. Newest hotel in area. Comfortable beds, free wifi..... Will stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank screenameTallahassee
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Nice safe secluded area. Clean little fitness center and pool. Friendly Staff. Rooms have a contemporary vibe. Tv was a nice flat screen but only a select few channels.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evergreen
Quality Inn
#5 of 6 in Monroeville
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Monroeville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen? Share your experiences!