“good”
Review of Super 8 Eufaula

Super 8 Eufaula
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Eufaula

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We got a great night sleep at this motel. The beds were so comfortable I fell asleep as soon as we turned the tv off. The room was lovely very pretty pictures hanging on the wall. Just a few really nice touches that made it a nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Lake Macquarie, Australia
Reviewed August 23, 2013

For a budget motel it was immaculately kept, clean, quiet well managed & a great breakfast what more could you ask for . The manager was friendly & helpful, we did not have a boat to park & if we had we would have have planned our trip to accommodate this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I have ALL the lights on due to roaches in the room! Having traveled all day with a 2.5 yr old, not risking waking her to go to office & complain. Not sure it would do any good as I stood at the door, hitting the roaches trying to come in with my shoe. There are obviously small children upstairs & older ones playing in breezeway at 11:26pm. As I booked on 3rd party site, not sure of regular cost of room but it's not worth what I paid for. Will let the toddler sleep for few hours and get back on the road as I can't sleep with lights on & can't stand roaches! Front desk attendant friendly upon check in.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank AbbisMeMe
KBP3520, Manager at Super 8 Eufaula, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.
after, we talked in the morning,I called TERMINIX (regular sevice ) to check that room thoroughly.
Terminix technician scheduled on FRIDAY for check that room.He came on FRIDAY and treated the room thoroughly.
Once again please do accept my apologies. Next time, whenever you are planing to come back to Eufaula, I will make your stay FREE.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eufaula
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula
#1 of 1 in Abbeville
Days Inn Eufaula AL
Days Inn Eufaula AL
#7 of 9 in Eufaula

Been to Super 8 Eufaula? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Eufaula

Property: Super 8 Eufaula
Address: 1375 S Eufaula Ave, Eufaula, AL 36027
Location: United States > Alabama > Eufaula
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Eufaula
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Eufaula 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Eufaula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Eufaula