“Not New Oeleans”

Dining options: Reservations
Panama City
“Not New Oeleans”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food is just fair at best. Had eggplant parm. It was deep fried eggplant sticks with sauce. Not too good. Service was ok

• Visited October 2012

“Great place”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great food very friendly waitress.will make trip from tn especially to eat there. Better seafood than i had in pennsacola

“Cajun flavor in historic old inn.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Festive New Orleans decor. Cajun popcorn (fried crawfish) was good with spicy sauce. Crusty bread was a little too buttery for us but the man sitting near us ate two orders. I loved the New Orleans stuffed grouper! Tender, flakey fish; fresh veggies and seasoned stuffing. My husbands shrimp salad was okay but below expectation. We'd eat here again...give them a try for some Cajun flavor.

Sarasota, FL
“A touch of NOLA in Eufaula, AL”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I were camping on Lake Eufaula and her very good friend from the Auburn area drove down to meet us for lunch in town. The restaurant being on the main highway was very easy to find.
The inside of the cafe reminded of several restaurants I had been to in New Orleans. We arrived after lunch and had no trouble finding a nice table. Our waitress greeted us immediately and took our drink orders. Our food order was taken and served in a very timely manner. I ordered the fried pickles as an appetizer and they were outstanding. I also got the gumbo and it was as good if not better than anything in the French Quarter. If more spice was required, it was readily available on the table. My wife and her friend were engaged in rehashing the good old days and each time I asked them how their food was, they gave me a thumbs up and continued their conversation. My Po Boy was as authenic as the gumbo! We ended up staying 2+ hours and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
The one drawback was, being in the downtown area, parking was a bit of a problem. Also, being on a major road, the thought of eating outside was rapidly dispelled by the semis constantly going by. I highly recommend this cafe.

• Visited September 2012
Eufaula, Alabama
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

They have great Seafood here. We have been coming here for about 2 years now and enjoy everything they have on the menu. The food is always prepare the way you like it and is always served hot and fresh.

Visited June 2012