“Good Dinner”

Old Mexico
Ranked #29 of 45 Restaurants in Eufaula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate here for dinner and boy was the service good, the food was good, and the price was right. Our server was really good he was quick and polite and just all around good. Now I don't know if the food was good because we were starving or just really, really, good. The prices were also very good for the amount of food you get.

2  Thank Victoria R
There are newer reviews for Old Mexico

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place looks (is) rundown from the outside but step inside for some delicious mexican food! I was starving from eating (or not) the awful food at the State Park lodge where our convention was and where we had eaten every meal for the previous two days when we stopped in here and had a delicious dinner. I cleaned my plate! Would definitely recommend this place if you enjoy mexican food.

1  Thank bucs08
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We took a party of 18 and the food was fair. The service had a bit to be desired
but overall it was an ok experience.

1  Thank Joanna W
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've eaten at this place several times over the years. The food has either been fair or great. The service is either very poor or very good.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I enjoyed the food and they have a large selection of drinks from the bar. If I visit the area again I'll be sure to eat there.

2  Thank mayaruinsonly