“Best Cheese Burgers”

Legends Sport Cafe
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Eufaula
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love to stop off at this little quaint pub on my way to the beach. They have the best Cheese burgers and sweet potato fries, and will cook it well-done when you ask them to. Carrie waited on us and did a great job making sure all our needs were met. Always try to eat where the locals do...there's a reason!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a very cool place. The food and service were both awesome. The atmosphere is welcoming with lots of cool sports memorabilia and tv's everywhere. They even have entertainment for the kiddies, although it cost us several dollars in quarters but money well spent. Would absolutely go back.

Noles52, Owner at Legends Sport Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are glad you like the food and the atmosphere. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I came to Eufaula twice for weddings within two weeks of eachother. We chose Legends as our go-to place, because what "true" southern lady gets married during Alabama football season?! Kerri was our server almost every time we came in to eat or watch football. She was amazing! She was able to keep up with us all night, which wasn't easy. If you're looking for a great place to have a great meal, watch some football, and have a great time with your friends, choose Legends! Much love to you, Kerri, from Birmingham!

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you guys. We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Nice people but the food was not that good the burgers we got tasted like something I cooked in a skillet at home and then decided to get pizza cause I hate that taste in my burgers. Didn't try wings or anything so we may give them another shot. Has a sports bar vibe but a little dingy. It's not too bad but not that great.

Noles52, Owner at Legends Sport Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take great pride in our food. We have been voted BEST BURGERS four years in a row so its upsetting to us that you weren't happy with your food. I hope you give us one more chance so we can make it right and make you happy. You mentioned giving us one more try and trying the wings, I would suggest that because we have also been voted BEST CHICKEN WINGS! The appearance of our restaurant is equally important to us as our food is. We are a family restaurant that relies heavily on familes and kids so we are totally against the word "BAR" when used to describe our restaurant as well as the word dingy, we find that far from the truth. I know you are from out of town and noticed you left three other reviews the same day you left ours so maybe you got mixed up but regardless we want one more chance to earn your business and make you happy. Thank you for your time!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My friends and I were passing through a few weeks ago and we saw their billboard with the wings. I am orginally from NY so I am a huge fan of wings but also very critical. I decided to give them a try and they didn't dissapoint. They were as good as any I've ever had back home. My friends all loved their food. The service was great. Would definitely recommend.