“Clean & quiet”

Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Eufaula
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stopped here on a wandering road trip around SW GA and SE AL. They were nice and easy to work with at mcheck-in. The rooms were clean and cool. We relaxed in the pool for a few hours after a loong day of riding. We will definately be returning to this hotel. There are a couple of places to eat that are within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BFCBKGA7

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My parents and sister/brother-in-law were here from Texas and stayed one night and absolutely loved the Jameson. Cara was very helpful and seen to it that their stay was affordable and very accomodating. My mother said the rooms were clean and the coffee and breakfast were great. They loved it so much they decided to stay a 2nd night and enjoyed their stay once again. Cara, thank you so much for making my family's stay an enjoyable one. Thanks for the great southern hospitality shown to my loved ones. I will def. recommend the Jameson to everyone I know needing a place to stay in Eufaula. Thanks again!!!
Beth Richards

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank deerhunt2
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Heater smelt like burnt hair, mattress was hard as a rock, shower drain was clogged and price was incredibly high. On my trip down the country I stayed at much better inns for half the price or less. This is the worst inn I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank GarretEufaula
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The motel is nice, clean and located on the main strip in Eufaula. If you're traveling on business the supply is limited in Eufaula, so stay with a ecognized name.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side. They are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2012

arrived late into eufalia en route to fort myers. we had a long day driving.
we were welcomed and our dog was comp- ted for the night in a special room.
very comfortable room clean and modern.
i would recommend.
close to all restaurants/breakfast places etc.
nice folks running this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2011

My elderly Mom and I have stayed for years at the Jameson Inn during our annual visit to Eufaula. This years visit was the first time we have been disappointed in the room we received. There was a blood stain on the topsheet of my bed, a ring around the water level of the toilet, and a brown stain on the outside of the toilet. I was so disgusted that I can say for certain that we will not be staying there again next year. I feel a clean room is the bare minimum I should expect for my hard earned money, we did not get that this year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Doris F
EufaulaJameson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear Doris F.,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your stay was not perfect. Your comments are important to us as we always strive to provide the best for our guest. This room was certainly not up to our standards and has been addressed with our housekeepers. Again, thank you for taking you valuable time & we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you with a clean room on your next visit to Eufaula.

Cara Hutto

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We have stayed in a couple of motels in Eufaula as we have passed through to other places. All of the others motels in Eufaula have been DUMPS!( Days Inn specifically-nasty!). The only other one I would consider is the Hampton Inn and it was booked up. It was reasonably priced for a three star hotel. They accept AAA so I got a discount. We had a wedding to go to in Atlanta and Eufaula AL was half way for us. We had my new 4 week old grandson so we decided to break up the trip and spend the night. I took a chance on this motel and was pleasantly surprised. It was very well maintained and the parking lot was well lit. The lobby was clean and the front desk polite. The rooms all have doors to the outside not an inside hallway. It is a two story motel and we were on the ground floor so I didnt use the elevator or the stairs. The room was very clean (I am very picky about moldy smelling rooms because I have asthma) The room smelled clean and was well furbished. Linens and towels were clean and stocked. The bed was comfortable and extra pillows. Our room was a king room and had a micro/refridgerator but my son's room didn't. There is a Mexican restauurant next door(we didnt eat there this time, but have in the past and it was good) and a McDonalds within walking distance. There was a Walmart next door at one time but it has since moved down the road. I think there is a Winn Dixie nearby.
We did have the free breakfast in the morning and I think is was just ok. Nothing special. The breakfast area is very small. The whole menu was just carbs. There were muffins, bagel, toast, waffles you make yourself, cereal ect. milk, juice. There was no fresh fruit or anything that had protein in it. I am a diabetic and I would have enjoyed something with protein. Peanut butter or boiled eggs would have been nice. So I had a half bagel and cream cheese and milk.
So that is my only complaint.
I didnt check out the pool or exercise room because we arrived late and left early.
Check out was easy and the morning front desk was friendly.
As we were leaving we noticed a small campground for RV's adjacent to the hotel. Just basic water and electric hookups. I assume it is owned by the hotel. Very well maintained also.
I will definately stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ScottPamR

Dear ScottPam R:

Thank you so much for sharing you experience at the Jameson Inn of Eufaula, Al. We take pride in our hotel and on delivering excellent customer service to all our guests. It is always great to know our efforts are noticed and appreciated. As far as the breakfast is concerned, I am addressing the issue of what we offer in that we don’t have a lot of protein items. I understand that everyone has certain dietary needs & we need to accommodate them. We look forward to making your next stay even better.

Cara Hutto

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eufaula
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula
#1 of 1 in Abbeville
Super 8 Eufaula
Super 8 Eufaula
#3 of 9 in Eufaula

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula? Share your experiences!