Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula
$117
$94
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula(Eufaula)(Great Value!)
$74
$68
Econo Lodge(Eufaula)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmy home away from homeroom was cleanhook upsplace to staywafflesfishing tripcynthiaalcompfloridahookupsnewschurchboatskeymilespet
Reviewed October 17, 2011

My elderly Mom and I have stayed for years at the Jameson Inn during our annual visit to Eufaula. This years visit was the first time we have been disappointed in the room we received. There was a blood stain on the topsheet of my bed, a ring around the water level of the toilet, and a brown stain on the outside of the toilet. I was so disgusted that I can say for certain that we will not be staying there again next year. I feel a clean room is the bare minimum I should expect for my hard earned money, we did not get that this year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Doris F
EufaulaJameson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Dear Doris F.,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your stay was not perfect. Your comments are important to us as we always strive to provide the best for our guest. This room was certainly not up to our standards and has been addressed with our housekeepers. Again, thank you for taking you valuable time & we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you with a clean room on your next visit to Eufaula.

Cara Hutto

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We have stayed in a couple of motels in Eufaula as we have passed through to other places. All of the others motels in Eufaula have been DUMPS!( Days Inn specifically-nasty!). The only other one I would consider is the Hampton Inn and it was booked up. It was reasonably priced for a three star hotel. They accept AAA so I got a discount. We had a wedding to go to in Atlanta and Eufaula AL was half way for us. We had my new 4 week old grandson so we decided to break up the trip and spend the night. I took a chance on this motel and was pleasantly surprised. It was very well maintained and the parking lot was well lit. The lobby was clean and the front desk polite. The rooms all have doors to the outside not an inside hallway. It is a two story motel and we were on the ground floor so I didnt use the elevator or the stairs. The room was very clean (I am very picky about moldy smelling rooms because I have asthma) The room smelled clean and was well furbished. Linens and towels were clean and stocked. The bed was comfortable and extra pillows. Our room was a king room and had a micro/refridgerator but my son's room didn't. There is a Mexican restauurant next door(we didnt eat there this time, but have in the past and it was good) and a McDonalds within walking distance. There was a Walmart next door at one time but it has since moved down the road. I think there is a Winn Dixie nearby.
We did have the free breakfast in the morning and I think is was just ok. Nothing special. The breakfast area is very small. The whole menu was just carbs. There were muffins, bagel, toast, waffles you make yourself, cereal ect. milk, juice. There was no fresh fruit or anything that had protein in it. I am a diabetic and I would have enjoyed something with protein. Peanut butter or boiled eggs would have been nice. So I had a half bagel and cream cheese and milk.
So that is my only complaint.
I didnt check out the pool or exercise room because we arrived late and left early.
Check out was easy and the morning front desk was friendly.
As we were leaving we noticed a small campground for RV's adjacent to the hotel. Just basic water and electric hookups. I assume it is owned by the hotel. Very well maintained also.
I will definately stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ScottPamR

Dear ScottPam R:

Thank you so much for sharing you experience at the Jameson Inn of Eufaula, Al. We take pride in our hotel and on delivering excellent customer service to all our guests. It is always great to know our efforts are noticed and appreciated. As far as the breakfast is concerned, I am addressing the issue of what we offer in that we don’t have a lot of protein items. I understand that everyone has certain dietary needs & we need to accommodate them. We look forward to making your next stay even better.

Cara Hutto

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Selected this hotel because of the good reviews posted on TripAdvisor and the paucity of alternatives. Our experience was unfavorable: multiple bugs in the room, ice machine broken, no tissues in the box, and noise until 12:20 am on a Monday morning. The air conditioner, tv, and beds worked fine, so the basics were delivered but the experience was less than expected.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank garpay
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I chose Jameson Inn in large part for what appears to be a lake-front location, near restaurants, etc. However, when I arrived following my GPS's guidance to the hotel, I discovered it's located in an entirely different place, basically across from the Eufaula Square Shopping Center, quite far from the water. The hotel itself is fine, but nothing special -- a nicer roadside motel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank kgbgirl
Reviewed May 26, 2011

My sister & I have been staying at The Jameson Inn of Eufaula for the past 2 yrs while working in the area. During that time, we have come to know the staff very well & are treated like family. Everyone is always so nice & helpful. Our rooms are always clean & we love sitting by the pool in the evening after a days work. The very comfortable beds let us get a good night rest for the next day.They have the comp. station in the lobby so I can get on the internet to check my emails. I would definitely refer this hotel to my friends & family.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business