“The Only Game In Town?”

Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Eufaula
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Selected this hotel because of the good reviews posted on TripAdvisor and the paucity of alternatives. Our experience was unfavorable: multiple bugs in the room, ice machine broken, no tissues in the box, and noise until 12:20 am on a Monday morning. The air conditioner, tv, and beds worked fine, so the basics were delivered but the experience was less than expected.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank garpay
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula

Reviewed July 9, 2011

I chose Jameson Inn in large part for what appears to be a lake-front location, near restaurants, etc. However, when I arrived following my GPS's guidance to the hotel, I discovered it's located in an entirely different place, basically across from the Eufaula Square Shopping Center, quite far from the water. The hotel itself is fine, but nothing special -- a nicer roadside motel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank kgbgirl
Reviewed May 26, 2011

My sister & I have been staying at The Jameson Inn of Eufaula for the past 2 yrs while working in the area. During that time, we have come to know the staff very well & are treated like family. Everyone is always so nice & helpful. Our rooms are always clean & we love sitting by the pool in the evening after a days work. The very comfortable beds let us get a good night rest for the next day.They have the comp. station in the lobby so I can get on the internet to check my emails. I would definitely refer this hotel to my friends & family.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My stay at the Jameson Inn Eufaula was excellent. Cara Hutto, GM &Tricia Green & the rest of her staff really now how to run a hotel. Everybody was so friendly & helpful. The rooms were clean & the beds were sooo comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to all my friends & family!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Once again my husband and I stayed for several days at the Jameson Inn in Eufaula, AL, and we were so glad we did! The hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping. Our spacious room was squeaky clean and quiet. The air conditioner ran quietly continuously and we were not disturbed in the night by a noisy air conditioner cutting on and off. Internet access is free and the connection is great. A complimentary breakfast is served in the room next to the lobby. The employees are friendly, courteous and efficient. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2010

This place is a dump. The mirror had not been cleaned and there was brown nasty stuff running down the side of the toilet. There were ants everywhere including my bed.

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank KAYSHAN
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Recently my husband and I stayed here and we were very glad we did. The hotel staff is welcoming and the hotel is squeaky clean. We slept well on the comfortable Dreamium mattress. Nice continental breakfast. The hotel is quiet and it will be a wonderful choice when you are looking for a place to stay in Eufaula.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank MariLuciB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eufaula
Quality Inn & Suites Eufaula
#1 of 1 in Abbeville
Super 8 Eufaula
Super 8 Eufaula
#2 of 9 in Eufaula

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Eufaula? Share your experiences!