“Happy meals”

McDonald's
Ranked #69 of 88 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I'm getting so sick of MDs. I went through the drive through and and order a simple meal and when I go to the window I ask ask the lady, "did they put the sauce in the bag" she assure me yes and guess what? Get home and no sauce for mine little ones....and this happens all the time...

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Hey, it's McDonald's, what do you expect?

They almost always get my order right. (Wanted to start with the most positive thing I can think of to say.) Another attribute is a few shady spots in the parking lot if you're lucky to get one. I've been to and through this location numerous times and the one thing you can count on is it's going to be slow. Even allowing for the southern rule that fast food is never fast, this one has perfected slow into an art form. Adding the double drive-thru has helped some, but not much. The people there are more friendly than average in the fast-food realm, but that doesn't help you get back to work on time. I gave it 4 stars for atmosphere for the play place. It's usually cleaner than most. Regarding McD's in general, just wanted to say the southwest salad is the best thing they've served since the big mac.

The address listed on this review is for the restaurant inside Walmart. The address of the free-standing restaurant at the corner of Rucker Blvd. is 652 Boll Weevil Circle. My comments are in regard to the free-standing location.

Reviewed May 28, 2009

This McDonald's open all nigh thing is maybe the best and worst idea McDonald's ever had. I like there salads and chicken sandwiches but my husband eats everything, so the food is good. Aside from fries being to old (or to hard) the food is ok. But the staff and the wait time is horrid. My husband works nights so we are up all night asleep all day, so from time to time we go out to McDonalds to eat because lets face it this town dosen't really have a night life. The wait it extreamly outragous 3 hour wait come on thats crazy. We have really sat in the drive thru that long just to get some food. After the first 30-45 mins we basicly just sat there to see just how long it was going to take. And it wasn't that there was a long line the line wasnt moving at all. We have stoped going because it always takes forever to get our food and then the fries are always old like they just dont cook them at night. We wont be back!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

thecoffee McDonald's had before was stronger then this they have now the new coffee seems watered down, the Tea tastes more like water,the hashbowns and fries don't taste like they used to the one star was a luck of the draw

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook