All reviews place to stay customer oriented room was clean a great stay staff was very friendly in town waffles
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I have so many comments to make about this hotel!
I was born and raised in Enterprise AL, and most of my family still lives there. We came down for the Bama Jam Festival. We rented 3 rooms all together. My mom and dad checked into the hotel and were put in one that was under contruction-didnt have carpet and was all out of order. They moved to a different room-wasnt much better! The sofa was disgusting!! It was a sofa bed couch and when we pulled it out it was broken and stained, when contacting the front desk they said it isnt meant to be a sofa bed and dont touch it!! We asked to speak to a manager several times and were never able to and never recieved a call back. One morning the coffee pot broke and coffee was spilt so we contacted to front desk and no one was there yet to clean rooms, so we cleaned it with a towel that we showered with and when the maid came around we got CHEWED out for wiping up the coffee with a towel!!!! Then one morning we called the front desk for towels and they said they didnt have any...are you kidding me??? One morning we were sitting outside of one of the rooms and the door was open and a hotel person was blowing the cement and blew trash in a room then just kept walking... The employees here barely speak English!!! You would think will thousands of people coming from all over the US to see this concert the service would be excellent the grounds would be clean....but i was WRONG!!! The grass was so overgrown!!! The only good thing that i have to say about this hotel is that the pool is a salt water one and was very clean....When you read all these comments you can tell when things went wrong....when new management took over in 2009. Not to mention that we paid $150.00 a night...i would have rather sleep in a tent. When it was the Ramada Inn it WAS really nice and the people spoke English and were helpful...now...Good Luck trying to get service....I would not recommend this to anyone and we will NEVER stay here again!!!

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kodahoneybee
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

I strongly disagree with this review. Not to sound rude, but I so wish you had something to prove all this.
What I don't get is, if the problem is never reported to the front desk, how is one suppose to fix that for you?
The room you referred to was NOT under construction, some guests prefer room with tiles instead of carpet. Our employees are fluent in English and we do our best to make our guests happy while they stay at our property.
What do you call disgusting? A sofa you can sit on? I don't see that as disgusting. A couch which is in the room to seat 3 ppl, not sleep anyone how could that be broken?
If the coffee pot broke, then perhaps learn how to make some coffee and I would suggest to report the problem to the front desk and have some patience for someone to get to your room and get that cleaned for you. We don't have super powers to get there the very minute you call.\
If you were staying for BamaJam, we didn't had any construction / renovation going on so there can't be no blowing of CEMENT in any one of the rooms.
I would hope you be satisfied with something in your life. Good Luck!!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2009

This was billed as a two-star hotel by Priceline. I would not board my pet here. They would not accomadate a room switch even though we were the only customers in sight. Staff placed us in dirty rooms and refused to allow us to speak to a manager. Priciline should be ASHAMED to allow their customers stay here. I would have felt safer in a cardboard box on the street.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank xandersm0m

I strongly disagree that our staff had put you in a dirty room. And for some reason you weren't satisfied with the room, we are more than glad to move you to a different room.

Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stayed here because of the closeness of Ft Rucker and the price seemed fairly reasonable. When we checked in our key worked on our door, however a few hours later when we attempted to get back in after going out for dinner it did not work, we went to the front desk and were given a newly activated key, this key did not work either. After walking back to the lobby we were told to go back to our room and wait for the maintenance guy to come and check it out, when he got there he did attempt to fix the door and realized he would need a new locking mechanism for it as ours was broken, he assured us it would be fixed the next day but we would have to go to the front desk to have someone let us in with a master key until than. We stayed another 2 days and the door still was not fixed when we left. The room itself was sort of clean I guess but smelled musty, the grounds were not well kept and it looked like the pool was out of order. We did check out Bananas Bar & Grill which was attatched to the hotel and it was GREAT however the manager of the hotel had just decided that the bar had to close up shop because he wanted a "higher class of people" there HAHA a higher class? this place was a dump. Highly not recommended.

Date of stay: April 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank blondy2369
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2009

I completely agree with the guest about the door lock ONLY for the first day, it was fixed and a new lock was installed the very next day. Banana's Bar has been closed since May, and the reason the guest just mentioned was not even remotely close to what the actual reason was.
I beg to differ to this review.
Thanks, and I hope your next trip to our hotel is pleasant

Reviewed August 6, 2009

This hotel was somehow mistakenly booked for the Dixie Junior Boys WS. On the first night several teams refused to stay or moved out the next morning. The rooms smelled (even when they were suppose to be non-smoking) and had bugs in many of the rooms. Our room was non-smoking, but we found cigarrette buts on the air conditioning unit. We also found a dirty toilet, so the cleanliness was severely lacking. The pictures that they have on the website are so misleading. Please don't subject your family to this place.

Date of stay: July 2009
1  Thank Virginia140

We are apologetic about the issues you had at our hotel and would like the readers to check with the City of Enterprise or Coffee County Health Department for this allegation, and if that was the case Health Department would have shut the hotel down, as one of the guests had called in for an inspection. We are the host hotel for the City of Enterprise, and they always check our room before anything is finalized.

I hope your next stay is more pleasant.

Reviewed February 24, 2009

I've been staying at the Enterprise Inn and Suites on and off for several years now. The rooms were always very clean and the people there, friendly. My last two times, which was last month, my experiences fell to the lowest possible rate. Upon arriving the first stay the gentleman was friendly at the desk but I couldn't get into my room. I spent 15 minutes trying to work a key that didn't actually work to begin with. He assure me I was the problem and not the key. He was wrong and had to eat his words. When I finally went inside, to my surprise, there were toothpaste splatters on the mirror and the counter was filthy and not to mention the soap dish was an added display of filth. Obviously, someone didn't clean so good. The next time I stayed was an even worse experience. The beds were dated and were very uncomfortable. I asked for a nonsmoking room but it smelled of smoke in there. On the shower was a lovely row of cigarette burns. The sinks were, once again, filthy with the same issues from before. In the bathroom, I almost vomited when I saw a giant black pubic hair and some other collections of dirt and urine all over the toilet. There was hair in the bathroom floor and even some black curly hairs hanging out atop of the shower. In contacting the front desk I asked them to have someone come to my room. No one came. I had to go to an even and had no time to discuss this issue at that point. When I finished with my appointment I packed my things never to return. The service was poor. The rooms were so badly kept and cleaned. I would NOT suggest anyone stay at this motel. I couldn't even sleep in the bed for fear of dirty sheets, etc.

ENTERPRISE INNS AND SUITES
GLOVER AVENUE
ENTERPRISE, ALABAMA 36330

Manager00, PR Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2009

Customer Satisfaction is the top priority for us at Enterprise Inn & Suites. For this review I would like to say this, that if a guest has a problem with anything in the room, until you don't let the front desk know about the situation, it gets a little hard for us to address those problems. I hope we would get to have you as our future guest and will try our best to make that stay pleasant.