See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We normally stay at this hotel when we come into town. It's always been a little run down, but the beds are so comfortable and the staff is very nice. This time however we requested a non smoking room. The room reeked of cigarettes, the refrigerator door did not close and the toilet leaked. We stayed overnight because it was so late but then we checked out and got a refund for our second night. The manager/owner was very understanding about the situation. He said a lot of people do not respect the non smoking rooms and will smoke in them anyway. We will probably never stay there again. The price was fantastic at $40.00 a night.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2017

This is my fourth trip to this hotel and have had a great stay each time!!! The rooms are large with a couch, nice work space, comfortable beds and most important, clean!!! The pool is sparkling clean!!! The breakfast is great with everything from waffles to eggs and gravy!!! All the staff are customer oriented and very helpful!!! For the price and location this is a safe and sure bet in Enterprise!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2017

n/aEconoLodge is one of the best hotels n Enterprise when I stay here I feel like I'm at home DNT b wanting to leave I stay weeks at a time n would recommend this hotel to any one they r the best
It was a very clean place to stay and top that it was real peaceful, everyone was so friendly and i just want to thank them , for everything.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We got a room for 3 nights for my niece's graduation. Got a king suite with a sleeper sofa. Not only did the non smoking room have cigarette holes in the blankets but not blankets, sheets or pillows for the sleeper sofa. My husband went to the office asked for bedding specifically for the "sleeper sofa". When we pulled the bed out it was broke. I went back to the office and told them the bed was broke. He continued to argue with me that I didn't have a room for 3 when I specifically added my daughter to the reservations. So, now I have room that stinks, has holes in the bedding and broken down bed. Did they care, NO!!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Jadesmomma
Reviewed March 21, 2017

This is David and my 6th time staying in this Econo Lodge Inn & Suites. It is close to his granddaughters, close to stores, parks, etc. It is a VERY good price, with a simple Breakfast Bar and a nice swimming pool. It is family owned and cared for.

Room Tip: They have rooms around the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family