$104
$84
$53
$99
$68
Motel 6 Enterprise(Enterprise)(Great Value!)
$43
$95
$78
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscustomer orientedplace to staya great stayroom was cleanbagelscouch
Reviewed October 11, 2008

We booked this motel because of it's proximity to Ft. Rucker and the rates were cheap. But you get what you pay for. The rooms have not been kept to a clean standard. There was a layer of dirt across the clothes rack, hangars, top of credenza, even the plastic wrapped cups had dirt on them.

The carpet had not been cleaned in a long time and had not been thoroughly vacuumed, particularly around the edges of the room. Lots of crumbs and there were 4 dead roaches that hadn't been cleaned up and one live one that got away from me. (At least they seem to be attempting pest control.) The chair in the room was stained and the upholstery hadn't been cleaned probably ever.

The pool had dirt accumulated on the bottom and there were a couple of disgusting blobs floating on top of the water.

I'll never stay there again and don't recommend it.

Stayed: October 2008
Manager00, PR Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2009

Management changed in January 2009

Reviewed July 13, 2008

This property is pretty good overall.
We paid $55.12 (including tax) and that seems about right for what you get. The room itself wasn't very large but it was clean and the bed was decent.
The breakfast wasn't much more than coffee and cereal.
Having said that - the grounds are quite nice. There are two covered sitting areas at each end of the pool and the pool itself is quite nice as well.
There is a bar attached to the motel and the locals tell me they have good karaoke nights there. I'm not sure what that would consist of but I couldn't hear anything at all from my room or outside my room either for that matter.
Overall it is a decent value for the money. I would definitely recommend it for the budget conscious traveller.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Ozcfied
Reviewed May 17, 2008

My wife, daughter and I stayed here on our way to Panama City Beach, FL. When we arrived, the check-in staff was very friendly, and promptly took care of us. Our room was very clean and well stocked. It was quiet and we did hot hear a thing from the very active night club in the parking lot. The place has video surveillance all around, and we never felt unsafe. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Dale T
Reviewed February 28, 2008

This is a nice little hotel for the budget minded traveler. We stayed 2 nights here in late Dec 2007 going into early Jan 2008. The room was very clean and we even had a microwave and fridge, both of which were spotless. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay with basic amenities and a reasonable rate, this is your place! There is a nightclub located at the front of the hotel and it was in full swing when we returned after a late dinner but we didn't hear a thing from our room. I would stay here again and will be, in fact, staying here in the next month or so.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tulipgirl1
Reviewed January 17, 2008

This is definitely a 2-star accomodation. So, as long as one is not looking for something better, this is an O.K. motel.
It seemed to be poplar with truck drivers; there were tractor trailer rigs and pick-up trucks parked each night we stayed. This is not a new hotel. I don't know how old it is, but, it is now off the main road , where the other, newer, motels are. Front counter and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. Even though it showed its age, the room was clean and everything worked. Breakfast buffet was choice of dry cereal or cook-your-own waffles.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple