$90
$84
$68
$102
$89
Motel 6 Enterprise(Enterprise)(Great Value!)
$43
$90
$81
Agoda.com
$78
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscustomer orientedplace to staya great stayroom was cleanbagelscouch
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Just stayed here and I'm running away. You do the same. Read each review and see managers comments, they always have an excuse or just call the guests liars. I work in Enterprise, two buildings down from this dump actually and totally agree with every review that complains about this place. They don't give a darn about you once you've paid. They seem to have a disdain for Americans especially our Military people. Pay a little extra and stay down the road. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: June 2011
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

I really didn't wanted to even entertain your comment; but the only problem I see here is that people are very narrow minded about foreigners owning bussiness. When guest has a problem with any thing; please convey that to the front desk so we can take care of that problem. We do have both positive and negative reviews about the hotel, but how is it that some people love this place and some don't even wanna spend a minute of their time to see if the "situation" they are in, can be fixed with just a phone call or a visit to the front desk.

When you say that we don't care about AMERICANS or per say millitary officials, that comes across as being racist from your end coz we are not caucasians??
I request people to atleast give us a chance to rectify your problems if you come across any, instead of just jumping up to conclusions that we don't care.

Reviewed May 12, 2011

Here is my breakdown on why you shouldn't stay in this hotel.
1. Shower curtain stained
2. Not to many cars in the parking lot
3. Illegal activity going on outside
4. Ice maker is a health hazard (both of them)
5. Variety of hangers (wood, wire, and plastic)
6. Iron board filthy, we had to place a towel over it to iron clothes
7. Knobs falling off the drawers or completely missing
8. Remote control missing
9. Have to wear flip flops to take a shower
10. Towels are stained and cheap
11. Rusted shower head
12. Straight false advertisement on the website, it looks nothing like that in person

I have pictures to back everything up. Contacting the Health Department and Better Business Bureau to inform them on this business. I will never waste my money on a establishment like this again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Damian253
Reviewed January 18, 2011

My fiance and I are staying at this hotel right now. I read the reviews and was really skeptical of the rooms. Our room is really clean. I don't see how they are "trashy". The service lady is really nice and the price is amazing. We are staying here for four nights on military training. We paid about 210 dollars. The only complaint I have (and it really isn't a complaint) is I need more hangers. Which I am about to get right now. So if you are military and need some place to stay, for a cheap price, you should come here.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

Where do I begin?
1. The phones were not working in the room & they couldn't fix it.
2. Overheard an angry guest talk about having been bitten by a mouse or rat in the room.
3. Attitude adjustment is needed for the middle eastern front desk staff.
4. Remote control not working for the TV - couldn't be swapped out.
5. A remarkably huge blood stain on the box spring & mattress - as if a blood-letting had occurred.
6. Just plain nasty and creepy.
7.Can't even justify giving it a 1 point rating.
8. Advice: Run and don't look back...

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank farfromthetree
Manager00, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2011

I totally diagree with each and every word written in this review. If you are looking to just put a bad word for us, please do so in person rather than disguising other travelers. That's all I have to say about this review.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

We stayed one night. Had we had read the reviews on here beforehand, we wouldn't have slowed down! Non-smoking room smelled of smoke, shower curtain had what looked like blood stains on it. Some of the inside lights didn't work and the outside was poorly lit. Not many cars in the parking lot. Walls were dirty, a used straw was on the floor near one bed. My teens actually got scared when at one point the pipes made such an awful sound that it could be heard from outside the room. Needless to say we skipped showering that night. Maybe this place should be billed as a haunted motel because it sure felt like something out of Stephen King's world! Really sorry to give a bad review to this motel, but these reviews are worth nothing to me or my fellow travelers if they don't reflect reality.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hardtack_n_lace

The only thing I can say that you have vivid imaginations and watch way too many scary movies. The property is equipped with 24 hour surveillance and some one is at the front desk 24 / 7.
I would also like to convey that if there is any issue with the room you staying in, the best way to deal with that is to bring it to the front desk's attention, so we may better assist every guest staying at our hotel.