“Great value for the price”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Anacoco, Louisiana
“Great value for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

My wife and I stayed there for a week in December for TDY to Rucker. True it's old and not many customers, I suspect because they are scared away. Yet for $300 for the week you can't beat it, they replaced the mattresses while we were there. Not much for breakfast but we mostly ate our own stuff so I'd say try it you might like it. You want new luxury try the Staybridge at 150 a night!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank cromwellj
Manager00, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. We are here to make our guests comfortable while staying with us; doing whatever it takes. Thank you again and keep us in mind for your future accomodation needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

Just stayed here and I'm running away. You do the same. Read each review and see managers comments, they always have an excuse or just call the guests liars. I work in Enterprise, two buildings down from this dump actually and totally agree with every review that complains about this place. They don't give a darn about you once you've paid. They seem to have a disdain for Americans especially our Military people. Pay a little extra and stay down the road. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed June 2011
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
I really didn't wanted to even entertain your comment; but the only problem I see here is that people are very narrow minded about foreigners owning bussiness. When guest has a problem with any thing; please convey that to the front desk so we can take care of that problem. We do have both positive and negative reviews about the hotel, but how is it that some people love this place and some don't even wanna spend a minute of their time to see if the "situation" they are in, can be fixed with just a phone call or a visit to the front desk.

When you say that we don't care about AMERICANS or per say millitary officials, that comes across as being racist from your end coz we are not caucasians??
I request people to atleast give us a chance to rectify your problems if you come across any, instead of just jumping up to conclusions that we don't care.

Travelers are raving about these Enterprise hotels

Tacoma, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2011

Here is my breakdown on why you shouldn't stay in this hotel.
1. Shower curtain stained
2. Not to many cars in the parking lot
3. Illegal activity going on outside
4. Ice maker is a health hazard (both of them)
5. Variety of hangers (wood, wire, and plastic)
6. Iron board filthy, we had to place a towel over it to iron clothes
7. Knobs falling off the drawers or completely missing
8. Remote control missing
9. Have to wear flip flops to take a shower
10. Towels are stained and cheap
11. Rusted shower head
12. Straight false advertisement on the website, it looks nothing like that in person

I have pictures to back everything up. Contacting the Health Department and Better Business Bureau to inform them on this business. I will never waste my money on a establishment like this again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Damian253
Enterprise, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2011

My fiance and I are staying at this hotel right now. I read the reviews and was really skeptical of the rooms. Our room is really clean. I don't see how they are "trashy". The service lady is really nice and the price is amazing. We are staying here for four nights on military training. We paid about 210 dollars. The only complaint I have (and it really isn't a complaint) is I need more hangers. Which I am about to get right now. So if you are military and need some place to stay, for a cheap price, you should come here.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Manager00, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2011
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Morristown, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

Where do I begin?
1. The phones were not working in the room & they couldn't fix it.
2. Overheard an angry guest talk about having been bitten by a mouse or rat in the room.
3. Attitude adjustment is needed for the middle eastern front desk staff.
4. Remote control not working for the TV - couldn't be swapped out.
5. A remarkably huge blood stain on the box spring & mattress - as if a blood-letting had occurred.
6. Just plain nasty and creepy.
7.Can't even justify giving it a 1 point rating.
8. Advice: Run and don't look back...

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank farfromthetree
Manager00, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2011
I totally diagree with each and every word written in this review. If you are looking to just put a bad word for us, please do so in person rather than disguising other travelers. That's all I have to say about this review.
Deep South
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

We stayed one night. Had we had read the reviews on here beforehand, we wouldn't have slowed down! Non-smoking room smelled of smoke, shower curtain had what looked like blood stains on it. Some of the inside lights didn't work and the outside was poorly lit. Not many cars in the parking lot. Walls were dirty, a used straw was on the floor near one bed. My teens actually got scared when at one point the pipes made such an awful sound that it could be heard from outside the room. Needless to say we skipped showering that night. Maybe this place should be billed as a haunted motel because it sure felt like something out of Stephen King's world! Really sorry to give a bad review to this motel, but these reviews are worth nothing to me or my fellow travelers if they don't reflect reality.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank hardtack_n_lace
The only thing I can say that you have vivid imaginations and watch way too many scary movies. The property is equipped with 24 hour surveillance and some one is at the front desk 24 / 7.
I would also like to convey that if there is any issue with the room you staying in, the best way to deal with that is to bring it to the front desk's attention, so we may better assist every guest staying at our hotel.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2010

This hotel was by far, one of the WORST hotels I have ever stayed in. First of all, this place was really creepy and was like a ghost town. Their was 3 cars total in the parking lot and saw one guest here the 2 nights I stayed here. When I turned the water on, I had to wait about 10 seconds until the water would change from rust color to clear. The vanity mirror in the bathroom had hand prints on it and the chrome face tissue holder looked like it had not been cleaned in months. The shower curtain had mold along the bottom edge and the bathroom wall had a booger wiped on it. The garmet rack that was attached to the wall was broken on one side and was hanging down. The sheets had blood marks of some sort and we found 2 dead bed bugs on top of the white sheets. We had numerous bites from something when we woke up. The box spring was exposed and it was ripped and had a large oil like stain on the side of it. When I picked up my bags, a wolf spider was underneath it. On the wall right next to the door, splattered blood marks were present. On the outside, the grass had been unkempt and overall it looked like NO effort had been made to keep this place decent. I am now sitting here in the lobby awaiting a taxi to take me back to the airport and am listening to 5 members of the staff speak their native language which IS NOT english. This hotel is VERY disgusting and would NEVER ever recommend it to ANYONE!!!!!! I agree with everyone elses reviews and I see the management responds in a rude way and does not try and fix it. If I was the ONLY customer complaining then it may have just been a bad day, but if you have numerous complaints, then u should re-asses your hotel and staff. I have also noted that this hotel did not start getting bad reviews until the new management took over a few years ago.

• Stayed September 2010
2 Thank 6and719
Manager00, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2010
We are extremely apologetic about your experience at our hotel. It would've been so much better if you would have passed these complains over to the front desk while you were staying and we would have been glad to move you to a different and satisfactory room.

We have started some renovations at our property and I hope you would come stay with us and give us another chance.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!