“Terrific and Honest Staff”

Hampton Inn Enterprise
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Franklin TN, United States
“Terrific and Honest Staff”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I left my FAVORITE black dress in my closet. I came back to the hotel and they had it all ready for me! I was so happy. I have been to higher-end hotels that "couldn't find" a pillow that I left behind. If I am in Enterprise or around there, I will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Although to actually turn in to the hotel was tricky, after I figured it out it was a piece of cake. Very clean place, wonderful room, all employees were amazingly friendly, and the breakfast they offered was wonderful. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor, and we really liked it there.
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Overall great experiance. The hotel is new, located in a quite location and had clean rooms. Great place to stop on the way to or from the beach. Lot of local resturants to eat at also. My recommended place to stay in Enterprise.

St. Marys, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Will stay here again. Staff was very nice and helpful. We were met with a smile on a rainy night. Good location. Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Enterprise, Alabama.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

HOmestead
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful. Accommodation were clean and comfortable. Would stay again anytime I could. We had a big group of family there and they made us feel right at home. IF this hotel is any indication of the Hampton I will be looking for one anytime I travel.

Satsuma, Alabama
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This in an excellent hotel and the staff is very helpful and kind! The breakfast is great and rooms are so nice and clean. During this stay the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. When we are in the area, we will always stay in this hotel.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 9, 2014

If you want a well kept facility with an outstanding staff, willing to go to any length to accommodate you during your stay. Then this is the place for you. This has to be the best hotel in Enterprise by far.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hgidothan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Enterprise, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you sir for the wonderful comments about my hotel and staff. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and I hope you will stay with again when you are in the area. I do have a great staff and its because of folks like you that my staff thrives on making each and every guest happy.

Again, thank you for the kind words and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Marty Baylor
Hampton Inn and Suites-Enterprise
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
#1 of 6 in Ozark
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#8 of 8 in Enterprise

Been to Hampton Inn Enterprise? Share your experiences!