“Delicious!”

Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Enterprise
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had a private party at the Rawls. We had beef tenderloin, honey glazed ham, roasted potatoes, baby carrots, squash, broccoli with cheese, crème brulee, chocolate pot au crème and pecan bites. It was all delicious. I didn't need to salt or pepper on anything. The chef can cook! Seriously, it is not often that I don't have a complaint about something. I honestly thought this food was delicious. I LOVED IT!

1  Thank Good4Bama

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is one of the two places my husband and I go for date night, and we often go to their bar for appetizers and drinks on our kid-free nights. The drinks are great. The bartender, Jen, knows her stuff and is very sociable. The chocolate martini is one of my favorites, and my husband enjoys the Old-Fashioned. Our favorite appetizers are the fried green tomatoes, tempura fried shrimp, and fried oysters. It's Alabama, fried is good! Their steaks are delicious. They make great desserts, as well. I prefer the creme brulee, while my husband likes the chocolate lava cake.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are regulars. Normally Friday night. Great ambiance in the whole restaurant. We've never had a problem with service. Food is always very good and original for an Enterprise establishment. Lots of local veggies included in the preparation of the meals.
Chef Bill always checks on us to make sure the meal was prepared properly.
Jen, the tender of the Bar at the Rawls, is absolutely the best. She will know what you want and have waiting after your second visit.
Good food, service and atmosphere in a small town. Excellent.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Awesome food! It has a rotating menu and the chef uses locally grown fresh vegetables. Great place for foodies to check out. I highly recommend any of the steaks or pork chops, but everything on the menu is good. Great bartender who is extremely knowledgable. Nice atmosphere. Great for dinner or simply drinks and appetizers with a historical atmosphere.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The people that are commenting negatively clearly are not accustomed to nice restaurants. The food is not greasy, pre-fab, fast food that is unfrozen in a microwave before being served. Therefore, it is slightly more expensive than your average place. Fortunately, you get hand cut pasta made in house, local ingredients, and a bar tender that is actually award winning. If you want cheap food, go to KFC.