“Loved all of the options”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Wiesbaden, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved all of the options”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The choices let my imagination run wild in creating a burger, chicken sandwich, or even veggie burger. Their long list of options extends beyond sandwiches into shakes and side orders. Their staff was friendly and the food arrived in an expected amount of time. The restraunt has a fun feel with retro styling. I loved cheeburger!

• Visited April 2013

Enterprise, Alabama
“Average”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My family and I normally love Cheeburger, but since this location opened, we just have not been blown away. The first time we tried it, the burgers were burned, dry and the poor servers just looked & acted a little lost. So we went back several months later and gave it another go. Service was somewhat better (mostly teenage servers) but again, the food was just so so. We like the Dothan location much better.

• Visited July 2013
ellijay
“Awesome burger”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The burgers were very good, I recommend. The menu is confusing. the waitress we had was helpful and was very patient, My sister changed her order 3 times and the waitress never lost her smile or never got confused. They have a good selection of milkshakes you can mix up the different flavors. Very good shakes.
I can't find any bad things to say, okay I got one. there was no views of anything except the parking lot.

The price? There was 3 of us, we ordered 3 burgers, 3 shakes, 2 cokes and 1 medium fries. the bill was 43.00. The medium fries are enough for 6 or 8, with a regular meal, so you get a huge amount of fries and they good to, they are not real crispy like Burger kings [which i like] but are good. So I think the price is just a little expensive but for the variety and service not really.
Definitely recommend, pretty good place.

• Visited August 2013
Panama City, Florida, United States
“GREAT hamburger”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husbands favorite place to get a burger! It is unique in the way that you can order whatever you want from so many toppings... great burgers! It isn't your traditional drive thru burger place, but worth the wait and worth the price!

Visited June 2013
Dothan, Alabama
“An Upscaled Burger...Not Bad”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This is definitely not your your average burger joint. You walk in, you are seated and given a menu. Our young waitress was extremely knowledgable and helpful. Everything is prepared to order, so this is not really fast food; it took us about 15 minutes to get our order. The portions were a nice size, but it didn't leave me with the urge to hurry back. A great little place for a lot of faithful customers, but it will have to grow on me.

Visited July 2013