“Good sushi!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“Good sushi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

For whoever loves sushi: go to Saki. I've recommended this place to many people and I haven't had any negative feedback so far. They have a wide variety of sashimi and maki and even for people who are not into raw fish there's a good choice of vegetarian or meat-only sushi. Their meal soups are also worth a try. Prices are reasonable and their service is good. Only once have we had a somewhat awkward waitress who later appeared to be new.
If you want the hibachi dinners, please make an effort to drive a mile and a half down Rucker Blvd to Myori. This place is owned by the same people but their hibachi is better than their sushi.

• Visited November 2012

Fort Rucker, Alabama
“I dont think we'll return.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went in for lunch. I ordered the spicy tuna roll and my husband got an order of tuna sashimi. He didn't eat it due to the fact that it wasn't cold. Scary!
The entire time I smelled the dish cart sitting behind me. Not only did the dishes and wet cleaning cotton towels smell, I was afraid of something splashing on me or my food from the waiters dropping the dirty dishes into the cart. It was an unpleasant experience.
I haven't returned, I prefer Miyori on Rucker Blvd.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Fort Drum, New York
“Great Japanese food in an area with not many great restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I'm from Chicago living in Enterprise because of the military. Most restaurants in the area are not at all what I'm used to so I was pleasantly surprised to discover Saki Sushi! The inside is super clean and has nice seating even though it doesn't look like much from the outside. They have fantastic lunch prices, I love the bowls! Definitely will continue eating here, just wish they were open on Sundays!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Elba
“Love the sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a great place to stop for lunch or supper. They have sushi specials every day. The sushi is so good but be sure to try the "bowls". Chicken bowl is my favorite! And don't forget yum yum sauce!

Visited September 2012
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Good food; rude Asian guy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The sushi is very good here. I like the terriyaki chicken, too. As for cleanliness, the place seems to be maintained well. There is not much appeal in the decor. The place would probably do well to have less windows and more traditional East Asian decor. I would give it a five star rating if the guy that either owns it or runs it, I'm not sure, weren't so....for lack of a better word, a snotty want-to-be rich guy. Maybe he's just very insecure about himself. I don't know. But I will probably continue to eat at Saki. I'll just ignore the short Asian clown.

5 Thank Thekeithman