“Love the sushi!”

Cuisines: Asian
Elba
“Love the sushi!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a great place to stop for lunch or supper. They have sushi specials every day. The sushi is so good but be sure to try the "bowls". Chicken bowl is my favorite! And don't forget yum yum sauce!

Visited September 2012

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Good food; rude Asian guy”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The sushi is very good here. I like the terriyaki chicken, too. As for cleanliness, the place seems to be maintained well. There is not much appeal in the decor. The place would probably do well to have less windows and more traditional East Asian decor. I would give it a five star rating if the guy that either owns it or runs it, I'm not sure, weren't so....for lack of a better word, a snotty want-to-be rich guy. Maybe he's just very insecure about himself. I don't know. But I will probably continue to eat at Saki. I'll just ignore the short Asian clown.

5 Thank Thekeithman