“Horrible!”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After we got to our room, we found hairs on our pillowcases and bed sheets. The volume on the television in the room would go from barely audible to extreemly loud within minutes. When I picked up the phone to report these issues to the desk, my phone didn't work. I travel to Enterprise at least once a month and will not be staying here again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear AngelaBrown1975,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my sincerest apologies for falling short of your expectations. Rest assured that your comments about the room amenities have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for over a week. The hotel itself was nice and clean, the breakfast was good with many choices and changed daily. I found the staff were more than helpful. The location is close to most everything in Enterprise.
We were lucky to be there for cookies couple of night when leaving for dinner.
The reason the previous reviewer didn't get any cookies was probably when like this; the person in front of us was "Greedy" and took 6 cookies upon arrival.
The rate was a nice value, I can buy my own cookies.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I am a huge fan of HIE hotels however this one is just okay. There are stained carpets in the rooms, bathrooms need updates as there is dark black mold on the shower hand rails and floor tile/base board tile damaged or broken. the breakfast is nice and has several choices. Outside is groomed and looks nice. Front desk staff are okay but not very knowledgeable when an issue comes up. yes I would stay again but nexy trip here I will try a different hotel first.

Room Tip: front of hotel is just an noisy as the back so its hit or miss.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Rate was what I needed. Hotel was fine and comfortable. Service was good, Especially when I needed for a cable for my computer. It was no problem. My only complaint is the in room coffee maker looked dirty and old And they didn't provide hot water for tea in the lobby so I Went without. And I miss the cookies that the Hampton Inn Provides. But the Hampton could meet Perdiem so the Holiday Inn express Got my business

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have always had very good experiences. It is pretty typical of the HI-Express chain - comfortable, quiet, well-located, good breakfast, excellent service. Altogether a solid choice when in Enterprise.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I would stay here again when in the area - a good choice for business travelers, some excellent dining options nearby, staff was very welcoming and helpful, the usual HI Express hot and cold breakfast choices included, no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The management and staff are very committed to making your stay very pleasant. They have a good breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Enterprise? Share your experiences!