“Good stay”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
“Good stay”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Very pleasant staff. Good location and clean hotel, would recommend to anyone staying Enterprise

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The staff was both friendly & helpful but the stay was average at best. Our room had a musty odor & the humidity was higher than it should have been. The proximity to our destination is the only reason we'd consider staying here again.

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stayed here 12 - 17 Aug 2011 in Room 101

Although this hotel is one of the lower quality Holiday Inn Express's I've stayed in, I must say it was one of the more enjoyable stays I've had lately.

Let me explain what I mean by lower quality. You can tell when the hotel was built, it wasn't built using the higher end quality products. The room doors, for instance, look rather cheap and out of place for such a nice hotel. The bath towels are not of the higher quality seen in most HIE's. The dining/breakfast area does not utilize real plates, cups (I prefer to drink my coffee from a mug, not a paper cup), or dinnerware. They instead use paper coffee cups, flatware, and Styrofoam plateware. But these are all small things.

The breakfast was well prepared, always stocked, with hot coffee (never found an empty pot) and someone always ready to assist and clean the tables immediately after use.

My stay was exceptional. My very large corner room was cleaned well at a normal, convenient time. Having a corner room gave me a window on two different walls and was easily accessible near an exit door. The staff made every accommodation that was asked of them and did so with the attitude that was exactly what they were there for. It did not appear, in anyway, that I was a burden instead of a customer. I felt like a Platinum Club member my entire stay. That in itself, was a refreshing change.

I'm returning to the Priority Club hotels instead of the Hilton chains that have become so disappointing as of late. And this hotel helped me make that decision.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Shatmeister
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We loved this hotel! The people that work there were great, our kids had a blast! Awesome breakfast and super clean pool. Love the mural and evening cookies. We will be back! :)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My daughter got married on June 18 and I checked with all the local hotels trying to find the best price for the best quality. I settled on Holiday Inn Express because they promised a great breakfast. Last year my son got married and out of town guest stayed at the Best Western. BW much better. Breakfast was a little skimpy so we decided to try HIE this time. Terrible. Rooms smelled like smoke even though they were no smoking rooms. Found ants in the bed and in the breakfast bar. Even the pool had ants in it and the children couldn't swim. Manager refused to cut the rate for the several rooms we rented. If we hadn't had so many and some of the guests were elderly, we would have left and gone somewhere else. Cut rate quality at not a cut rate price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Enterprise hotels

Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Great location for doing business. Large clean comfortable rooms, and staff was very professional and answered all my questions. Loved the Breakfast.. Will return to this hotel on my next stay and will tell my associates how nice the hotel is.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Stayed there and wireless didn't work. Asked for them to fix and it never happened. Land line Internet worked only a little. Nice room but not worth the price.

• Stayed May 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#8 of 8 in Enterprise
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Enterprise? Share your experiences!