“Feel the need for meat well this is the spot.”
Review of Brasas Brazil - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brasas Brazil
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: google Brasas Brazil enterprise. Thanks!
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Great food & service. I enjoyed every bite. I did not feel like they were rushing me, the staff was very nice.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you like a variety of meats and great atmosphere then go. Having spent a lot of time around the Wire Grass I was actually a little shocked to find this pearl and well worth the cost but you won't find any tofu.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I went for dinner so I cannot comment on lunch as the choices/prices may be different. Great food and service. They have had different selections every time that I have been there. Decent selection of alcohol in the bar. Overall a like it because it is different. I believe a lot of people don't know it is there or expect a restaurant like this to be in Enterprise.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed November 3, 2012

What a nice place to eat. The food is really good and you get plenty to eat. The staff is very friendly and service is fast. Would love to eat here again.

2  Thank B L
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ate here this past weekend, and after reading all the past reviews, this is basically all I have to say. The service here is phenomenal! I've been to my share of nice restaurants around the world (thank you Uncle Sam and your paid TDY vacations), and this one is definitely worth the bang for the buck! I've been living here for a year and a half and I don't know why I've never heard of this place before. As far as the service goes, basically you get a waitress and a guy that cuts the meats for you (I think the ones I had on the day were Kelly and Charles, so thanks guys!). They were very upbeat, courteous, and more entertaining than those funny chefs at the Japanese restaurants! My glass was never empty and fresh plates came upon request. It was a memorable experience and I can honestly say I did not go home hungry. I only wish I had room for the deliciously looking desert. We were served 8 courses of meats and repeats of whatever courses we wanted to revisit. The top sirloin, the shrimp, and the marinated medallions were to die for. I would have rated it 5 stars if it weren't for just a couple critiques: the bar lady slash manager person slash hostess would not smile (she seemed downright miserable in contrast to the rest of the staff, which is not the most welcoming first vibe you get when you first walk in), the food bar didn't seem like it was very fresh (I mean the lettuce was green and all, but other things, like the cheese, the bacon bits, and the dressings just looked and smelled a bit scary - but that didn't matter to us because we were here for the meats), and the kitchen was just a little bit loud for sitting near the doors (there was a lady in the kitchen that practically shouted every word she spoke, which was a little annoying). Other than that, it was a fantastic experience! I'm looking forward to the next chance to make a return, and I would not be embarrassed to recommend this hidden gem to my friends - except next time, I think I'm going to sit towards the front of the place.

2  Thank CeeJayBart