“tasty”

Add it.
Brasas Brazil
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: google Brasas Brazil enterprise. Thanks!
Missouri
“tasty”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

What a nice place to eat. The food is really good and you get plenty to eat. The staff is very friendly and service is fast. Would love to eat here again.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank B L

Daleville, Alabama
“pleasantly different”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ate here this past weekend, and after reading all the past reviews, this is basically all I have to say. The service here is phenomenal! I've been to my share of nice restaurants around the world (thank you Uncle Sam and your paid TDY vacations), and this one is definitely worth the bang for the buck! I've been living here for a year and a half and I don't know why I've never heard of this place before. As far as the service goes, basically you get a waitress and a guy that cuts the meats for you (I think the ones I had on the day were Kelly and Charles, so thanks guys!). They were very upbeat, courteous, and more entertaining than those funny chefs at the Japanese restaurants! My glass was never empty and fresh plates came upon request. It was a memorable experience and I can honestly say I did not go home hungry. I only wish I had room for the deliciously looking desert. We were served 8 courses of meats and repeats of whatever courses we wanted to revisit. The top sirloin, the shrimp, and the marinated medallions were to die for. I would have rated it 5 stars if it weren't for just a couple critiques: the bar lady slash manager person slash hostess would not smile (she seemed downright miserable in contrast to the rest of the staff, which is not the most welcoming first vibe you get when you first walk in), the food bar didn't seem like it was very fresh (I mean the lettuce was green and all, but other things, like the cheese, the bacon bits, and the dressings just looked and smelled a bit scary - but that didn't matter to us because we were here for the meats), and the kitchen was just a little bit loud for sitting near the doors (there was a lady in the kitchen that practically shouted every word she spoke, which was a little annoying). Other than that, it was a fantastic experience! I'm looking forward to the next chance to make a return, and I would not be embarrassed to recommend this hidden gem to my friends - except next time, I think I'm going to sit towards the front of the place.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank CeeJayBart
Baltimore, Maryland
“Scaled-down Brazilian Steakhouse”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had dinner at Brasas Brazil after it was recommended by our hotel staff and was right next door. What a surprise! I've eaten at the big-chain Brazilian steakhouses - I don't really enjoy them as they are usually crowded, noisy, rushed, and generally a very unrelaxed dining experience. Not Brasas Brazil! This is a scaled-down version at half the price. The salad bar was nice and there were enough tasty meat selections. The dining room was attractive and quiet, and the service was excellent.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank DianeFrederick_MD
Enterprise, Alabama
“Good food & the servers are the best anywhere”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Love this Brazilian dining experience of even just a nice quiet and elegant lunch without the meat choices. Love the stragonof.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Sharon W
Enterprise, Al
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“expensive, but yum”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

the tab was over 100 dollars with my husband and I and our 2 children. Its good, but not worth what it costs.

Visited July 2012