“Scaled-down Brazilian Steakhouse”

Add it.
Brasas Brazil
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: google Brasas Brazil enterprise. Thanks!
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had dinner at Brasas Brazil after it was recommended by our hotel staff and was right next door. What a surprise! I've eaten at the big-chain Brazilian steakhouses - I don't really enjoy them as they are usually crowded, noisy, rushed, and generally a very unrelaxed dining experience. Not Brasas Brazil! This is a scaled-down version at half the price. The salad bar was nice and there were enough tasty meat selections. The dining room was attractive and quiet, and the service was excellent.

1  Thank DianeFrederick_MD

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Love this Brazilian dining experience of even just a nice quiet and elegant lunch without the meat choices. Love the stragonof.

1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed July 5, 2012

the tab was over 100 dollars with my husband and I and our 2 children. Its good, but not worth what it costs.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The tasty meats are the highlight of this place. Decent sized salad bar but not as big as I've seen at other Brazilian places. Pretty surprising to see Enterprise, AL support a place like this.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Extremely over priced lunch for what you get. The meal bar and salad was closed when we were there and the items were limited on the menu. Food was below average, nothing to get excited about. I can make it better myself so won't ever return for lunch. Dinner is better but is pretty pricey!