“After many visits this may be my last”
Review of Miyori Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

Miyori Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: just google miyori enterprise. Thanks!
Description: just google miyori enterprise. Thanks!
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed Myori since it first opened but this visit was very disappointing. The service was very unorganized. The food portions for the Hibachi grill were noticeably smaller than on previous visits. Not to mention the prices have been raised. Three in our party ordered Tuna and we all agreed it was not good. Very string odor and a bitter taste. The color was not right as well. Upon informing the cook he tasted off of one of our plates and stared it was fine. We all three pushed our plates away. At least our waitress informed the manager but they still charged us for the meals. Disappointing because this place used to be great.

There are newer reviews for Miyori Japanese Steakhouse

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Got this recommendation from a real estate agent and was skeptical... We were pleased overall. First the cons.....mixed drink was pricey so steer clear. Also the "soup" was basically a salty broth. The salad could have been left out...but here is the good news -the hibachi was excellent. The chef was skilled and entertaining. The rice and vegetables were excellent and the meat/seafood grilled perfectly. The portions were large and leftovers remained. Next time we will try the sushi which looked very good.

1  Thank BabyCarl
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Haven eaten here several times I would say that it is an above average Japenese Steakhouse. You have the choice of eating at a hibachi grill where a chef prepare your food in from of you, a table where you order from the menu, or at the sushi bar. This visit we did table service but they let you order the same food as they have at the hibachi grill. I ordered hibachi Tuna rare. It came cooked perfectly with the hibachi fried rice and vegetables. For $16.95 I got the entree plate, soup, salad, and ice cream dessert. Not a bad deal as both my daughter and I shared the plate and took leftovers home.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went there with the family on a Friday evening. The food was good as was the service. Very good value. Good hibachi chef. Decent amount of food so you will come away feeling like you got your money's worth. The only negative that I saw was the cleanliness of the men's bathroom was not great. Overall though I would recommend it.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food and sushi was great, the bar was limited, and service was a little slow at times. I will go back, it is definitely the best hibachi in Enterprise.