“fantastic”

Enterprise, Alabama, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

They have the best and freshest salad bar in town. Their menue options are kept up to date and offer a variety of favorites. The Blondie is my favorite desert, love it..

Visited March 2013

Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Take out is definitely an improvement.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Since my friend and I had a terrible experience dinning in at this RT, my husband and I decided to pick up our food instead. I called on a Friday night, they took my order right away, it would be ready in 15-20 minutes, we drove up and we waited outside in our car. Minutes later, the waitress came out, took our payment and returned with our food. It was fast and easy, and the food wasn't salty (see my previous review) so it looks like we're going to continue our business with RT this way.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible service, hateful waitress and her associate, embarrassed me for no reason.....I used to go to R T alot.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I were going to Ruby Tuesday for my birthday/ I had a coupon for a buy one entree get one free. it was a very quiet night, only one other patron in the restauraint. I have allways been a kind quiet person, and did not do anything to merit the rude behavior displayed by the two waitresses. They did not care that what they said about us, we could here They said that there "damn cheap people wont leave a decent tip because of the coupon." The other lady replied, "you know that's right." Needless to say I was unconfortable for the entire meal........ and they were WRONG. I have always given extremely good tips. But in the case of their rude remarks and laughter........they shot themselves in the foot, because I certainly did not leave them a tip then.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Francine P
Rhode Island
“Good selection and consistent service”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food was very good & fresh and the service was great. Yes, its a chain but at least you know what you are getting (unlike some other dinning establishments in the area)

Visited November 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Fresh Salad Bar”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

First of all, I love Ruby Tuesday. It is one of my favorites here in the States. The menu constantly updates, and the food doesn't all taste the same. You know what I am talking about. Those restaurants with four pages of menu, but it all tastes the same. You can go to R.T. with a group of twelve and everyone will find something they desire. I also love their fruit teas with all the chunks of fruit in them...bottomless! Love it.

This R.T. does not really lead the way for the Ruby Tuesday bastion, but it doesn't hurt it either. A friend and I went to to lunch around 1130, and there was only one other table occupied. The first thing I noticed was the great looking salad bar. I'm not a big salad guy, more of a meat eater; however I knew I was going to get the salad here. The hostess hadn't arrived for her shift, so one of the wait staff sat us after a wait of a minute or two. The restaurant was very clean and ready for lunch, our waiter was prompt and informative about the menu, and brought out our drinks quickly. We ordered right away, and immediately went to the salad bar to dig in. There were four different kinds of lettuce...stuff...toppings galore, a fruit salad, noodle salad, potato salad, fruit, and other stuff. I tried keep my plate from overflowing, because I had buffalo chicken minis coming as well. The salad was great, crisp, and tasty. About the time my salad was done, my meal arrived with a refill of my tea. There was never a wait for my tea refill. I drank five while I was there. The buffalo chicken minis were awesome, fries were smoking hot, and the tea is great (did I mention that already?).

Why isn't this restaurant leading the way? The restaurant industry is very competitive, and there needs to be some sort of special something to set them ahead. This is a very good restaurant. I couldn't find anything wrong with anything. However, not finding anything wrong is different form being great. I will return to this R.T. to eat. I would recommend it. But there was nothing to set it apart from the rest of R.T. restaurants. Or could it be that all R.T. restaurants are just so good that they are all the same?

For the Enterprise area, this is a very good restaurant.

• Visited October 2012