“Labor Day Goodness” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Enterprise
Birmingham, Alabama
“Labor Day Goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am orginally from Enterprise but moved off years ago for college. I came home for Labor Day to visit the family and decided to give this hotel a try. I am famililar with a lot of the hotel reputations because this is my home town and I have to say this is one of the best places to stay. The staff was very nice and our room was more than clean. The hotel was very quiet because there were not many people staying that weekend. It is also a smoke-free hotel so that definitely was a plus. The only thing I can say negative was that I got kinda bored because the lounge was closed since they didn't have a lot of guest. I would love to see what it's like on a busy day. Also, I wish they had a bigger selection for breakfast because a girl can't live on bread alone!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Brittney H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in town for a wedding and stayed one night at the Best Western. The rooms were surprisingly very large. We had more than enough room, which can be rare in a hotel room. The bathrooms were very clean. The hotel seemed to be pretty full that night, but was very quiet. They have a continental breakfast in the morning that included cereal, jimmy dean biscuits, various pastries and muffins, fruit and make-your-own waffles. If I find myself in Enterprise again, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ChattyKathyB
Salem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Enterprise is a bit out of the way, and this was the only place that that had vacancy during our visit. A trip to Joseph and the lake is a must. Motel itself was very clean, confortable and quet in spite of motorcycle and classic car fanst who filled up the place - we came at the end of the classic car show. Breakfast was ok. nothing to brag about.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front have best view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank serbchook
Cullman, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed one night in Enterprise, AL. I did a lot of research into where to stay. I chose to stay at the Best Western. We had the king room. A really nice bathroom. Plenty of room and lots of hot water and a great shower head. The room was nice and big. And very clean. The mattress slept well. Breakfast was nothing special it was okay. You need to drive through town and see the boll weevil statue.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank draftteach
Beachwood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our family recently spent a weekend in Enterprise visiting relatives. We booked the Best Western going solely on the previous reviews. We took a chance on this hotel and had a wonderful stay! The entire property was clean and well maintained. All the employees we polite, courteous and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable . On check in, the front desk person asked if we had dinner yet and directed me to literature in the lobby about area dining.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool during the afternoon and the included breakfast was a nice bonus! Next time we go to Enterprise we will definately stay there again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen T
Mandeville, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed at this Best Western when my son graduated from WOCS at Ft. Rucker. The hotel is very well appointed, and the staff makes you feel at home. The rooms and beds were super nice and clean, and the lobby was great for visiting.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Enterprise. I am a traveler and very picky about where I stay. This was a great choice, and I will be with them again when visiting my son.

Room Tip: The attitude of the staff is very welcoming.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Milton H
georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel is managed by Jay Desai and assistant manager Kartick Patel. I reserved this hotel through hotels.com approx 5 mins before arriving for $70 a night. Check-in was smooth. We were given room # 233 which was on the second floor at the end of the hall.. The room was average size and clean with a view of a large grassy/dirt mound. The beds were surprisingly very comfortable. The hotel appeared to be very full in the evening but very quiet as well. The only cons were the large water stain right above the bed and a large oily stain on the sofa. There was also a complementary breakfast every morning which consisted of coffee/tea, assorted danishes, cold cereal, waffle maker, and microwaveable jimmy dean sausage, egg, and cheese croissant. This area is a large military community so needless to say there were lots of soldiers, some with families some not, at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#8 of 9 in Enterprise
3.5 of 5 stars 21 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn? Share your experiences!