“Ft. Rucker Visit”

Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed at this Best Western when my son graduated from WOCS at Ft. Rucker. The hotel is very well appointed, and the staff makes you feel at home. The rooms and beds were super nice and clean, and the lobby was great for visiting.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Enterprise. I am a traveler and very picky about where I stay. This was a great choice, and I will be with them again when visiting my son.

Room Tip: The attitude of the staff is very welcoming.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Milton H

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel is managed by Jay Desai and assistant manager Kartick Patel. I reserved this hotel through hotels.com approx 5 mins before arriving for $70 a night. Check-in was smooth. We were given room # 233 which was on the second floor at the end of the hall.. The room was average size and clean with a view of a large grassy/dirt mound. The beds were surprisingly very comfortable. The hotel appeared to be very full in the evening but very quiet as well. The only cons were the large water stain right above the bed and a large oily stain on the sofa. There was also a complementary breakfast every morning which consisted of coffee/tea, assorted danishes, cold cereal, waffle maker, and microwaveable jimmy dean sausage, egg, and cheese croissant. This area is a large military community so needless to say there were lots of soldiers, some with families some not, at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This would be an unremarkable hotel in most of the civilized world, but for nowhere Alabama, it's actually pretty good.

Pros: -Free Wifi throughout (but their data pipe is clearly pretty small, because it would bog down terribly every evening, but be plenty snappy early in the morning)
-Free breakfast. Nothing to write home about, but it was food
-Room was pretty nice, reasonably comfortable

Cons: -Internet as previously mentioned
-Bar is tiny, sort of a joke
-Tiny workout room, though they have a deal with Golds Gym

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
BW36330, General Manager at Best Western Plus Circle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our establishment. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By letting us know pros and cons about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience.

Jay Desai
BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stayed her in early Feb 2012 and the hotel pleasantly surprised me in every way. I haven't stayed at many Best Western's, but this one was far above the rest. The hotel is in new condition and the price is reasonable. The rooms were real nice and clean. The breakfast was one of the best continental style breakfasts I've seen in quite some time. The desk and personnel was polite and professional. There is nothing negative to say other than I didn't care for the way the bathroom was laid out in the room I was in, but that isn't very important too me. I will definitely stay here on all my future trips to this area. I also ate at the Mellow Mushroom just down the road and they have great sandwiches if you are looking for a place to eat. I also ate at one of the Chinese buffet restaurants there and it wasn't that good.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
BW36330, General Manager at Best Western Plus Circle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our establishment. We like to encourage all our guests to stay at Best Western and we are glad you did. All credit goes to all our staff that keeps the room nice and clean. We are glad that you like the breakfast, its one the most important meal of the day. The bathroom layout is design keeping sink and bathroom separate so it can be utilize separately. Mellow Mushroom is great place for dinner and we recommend to all our guest as well. Completing this survey will assist us when evaluating our guest’s needs and expectations I thank you once again. I hope you give us another chance to provide you with outstanding service in the future.
Sincerely

-Jay

Reviewed December 20, 2011

The customer service was amazing, they let us do an early checkin and late check out. The military discount was a steal for a hotel room this nice! The tv has a dvd player built in, great for kids! A deal with gold's gym for a larger work out space! Breakfast was simple, coffee, juice, toast, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fruit. I wish I could always have a hotel room this nice to stay in when we travel!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Deanna H
BW36330, General Manager at Best Western Plus Circle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our establishment. We appreciate hearing your thoughts and your suggestions with respect to our guest room amenities and service. This will assist us when evaluating our guest’s needs and expectations. I hope you will come back and give us another chance to provide you with outstanding service in the future.
Sincerely
-Jay

Reviewed December 1, 2011

We recently stayed at the Best Western Circle Inn in Enterprise, AL while visiting family. We spent 2 nights and was very pleased with the comfort of our stay. The lobby, halls and rooms were very clean and the decor beautiful. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable.The breakfast was excellent and very delicious. We were welcomed by the manager and everything was done to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. We will plan to stay here again when we travel this way and recommend it highly.
A. Welch
Pioneer, LA

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This hotel is one of the best hotels we have stayed at through all our moves, both on active duty in the Army and since retiring. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff where always very supportive and eager to accomodate our needs. I would recommend this hotel to all who are traveling to or needing to stay in Enterprise, AL for whatever reason.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark

Been to Best Western Plus Circle Inn? Share your experiences!