“The food is great”

Cuisines: Mexican
United States
“The food is great”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Food and service were both excellent, however variety and original dishes were lacking.

Alabama
“Old Mexico is my favorite texmex --”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Good food, fun atmosphere. My favorite: fajita burrito! You won't be left hungry - their meals are not skimpy.

Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Not the waiters fault.”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We were seated right away. I ordered, the food didnt take long to make. The service could have been better if management had more than one server on a Saturday night. The server did his best and he was not at fault at all. My bloody mary was great. The food sucked. Chips and salsa werent bad. I dont now why ppl think its fresh, they never are, and its not just this place. Will i return, most likely not.

Enterprise
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This restaurant was my husband and myselfs favorite restaurant for years. It pains me to say, the food quality has gone downhill. We have been several times to give it another chance, but it seems that they have skimped on the ingredients or something. The salsa is the best part of the meal. One of the waiters had the nerve to slip my daughter his phone number on a napkin !! Needless to say this upset my husband.

Visited October 2011
Enterprise, Alabama
“Poor Health Scores”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

The last three health scores have been 85, 80, 87. The food was always good to me but the fact that they have bad health scores and do not post accurate scores means I will not return. 1/27/11 Score: 88. http://foodscores.state.al.us/

• Visited October 2010