“Not the waiters fault.”

Dining options: Seating
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Not the waiters fault.”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We were seated right away. I ordered, the food didnt take long to make. The service could have been better if management had more than one server on a Saturday night. The server did his best and he was not at fault at all. My bloody mary was great. The food sucked. Chips and salsa werent bad. I dont now why ppl think its fresh, they never are, and its not just this place. Will i return, most likely not.

Enterprise
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This restaurant was my husband and myselfs favorite restaurant for years. It pains me to say, the food quality has gone downhill. We have been several times to give it another chance, but it seems that they have skimped on the ingredients or something. The salsa is the best part of the meal. One of the waiters had the nerve to slip my daughter his phone number on a napkin !! Needless to say this upset my husband.

Visited October 2011
Enterprise, Alabama
“Poor Health Scores”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

The last three health scores have been 85, 80, 87. The food was always good to me but the fact that they have bad health scores and do not post accurate scores means I will not return. 1/27/11 Score: 88. http://foodscores.state.al.us/

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank GermFreak
Florida PanHandle
“consistan”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Old Mexico is consistantly good. Great Mexican food for Florida / Alabamas standards.
Similar to all the other old mexico's in their chain, you can count on them.

california
“very good chips and salas”
Reviewed January 8, 2010

our first day in Enterprise we went to Old Mexico, being from California we didn't know what to expect. the chips and salsa are unlimited and very good. the chips are crisp and fresh and the salsa has the prefect heat to it. we had the chicken fajitas, it is was too much for the 2 of us to finish. the margaritas on the rocks are pretty weak. we would go again