“Awesome Bar B Que”

Add it.
Hog Heaven
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Had the pork sandwich with hot sauce and it was awesome as always! I look forward to coming back to this place with the humble looks but outstanding food. The staff was also very nice and the sweet tea is pretty good too.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Another "Hole in the Wall" joint that is just serving good BBQ. The smell of Pecan and Hickory smoking that pork carried for miles. I could have drank a 20oz of the sauce AND the girls were super friendly. I almost forgot the tea was just right too, not tooo sweet either. Just right. But if you are looking for dainty, linen napkin decor, I cant say it enough, there's a Sonny's in town! But if you are like me and are always searching out the local smoker, then give them a try.