“Best fried chicken I've ever had!”

Cookie's Corner Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I love to go on Tuesdays for chicken & dumplings. You can get them as a side, like I do, or a main with lots of chicken. My favorites are the fried chicken, greens, potato salad, mac & cheese, dressing, yams, rice & gravy. It's all good, inexpensive and mighty tasty.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I have been visiting Cookie's Cafe for years and I tell you the quality just keeps going up. The taste remains loyal to what I am looking for when I get my special craving for Candied Yams and Rice with a LITTLE BIT OF THE "YAM JUICE" ON TOP OF MY RICE LIKE GRAVY. Cookie I hope you are around many more years to come because i need my fix every now and again.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Been going to cookies diner for a few years now, LOVE THE PIGS FEET ON FRIDAYS

2  Thank shaunsag

Been to Cookie's Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!