Courtyard Dothan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Dothan)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolfront desktaco bellmeeting roomparking lotmini fridge and microwaveplenty of hot waterroom was cleanspecial thankssink areaa wonderful stayupon checkwater pressurerooms are nicewould stay here againhousekeeping staffthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the years, and I will say that the renovations make this Courtyard a great place to stay. They offer food and drinks at night. And best of all in the morning you can get your Starbucks coffee/latte as you walk out the door. Very nice and I will be back.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel is very clean although, our room on the first floor had a mildewed smell to it. The staff is polite but don't expect to get a good nights rest here. The beds are hard with very bad sheets that don't stay on throughout the night. The pillows are FLAT and need to be replaced soon! The walls are very thin so you are hearing people in the hallway and in the rooms next to you everytime they move. The carpet is dirty and may be where a lot of the smell comes from in the rooms. Would not recommend and will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kathycalvert
DothanCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that all our guest leave satisfied. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. while positive comments are nice, remarks which point to areas that need improvement offer us the best opportunities to correct those problems for future guests. Should your travels bring you back to Dothan we would love the chance to welcome you again.
Thank you again!!

Heather Helms
(334)671-3000

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The staff at this Courtyard was first rate. Everyone we saw was friendly and helpful. We were able to check in early which was a huge help. I did enjoy the Starbucks downstairs. Our room was on the third floor on the back side of the building. We had a little balcony that overlooked some trees. The room was clean. There were a few negatives. The bathroom configuration was strange. The door to the free standing shower could not be open when the bathroom door was open. In addition, the floor of the shower was dangerously slippery. We had to completely remake the bed in the middle of the night because the fitted sheet had slipped off the mattress. We did not use the Bistro for breakfast because it did not open early enough for my husband to get to his meeting. I do not know if we will stay there again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary Anne H

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Should your travels bring you back to Dothan we would like the welcome you back.

Heather Helms
(334)671-3000

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here a week, overall the place was decent but nothing special by any means. Room was a nice size, bed was confortable only in room complaint was the the TV was on Direct TV I think and many of the channels had terrible sound which made them unwatchable.
The breakfast they have is considered a "bistro". Not exactly the best choice for a group in the mornings. Unlike a buffet where you can serve yourself quickly at this place you had to place your order and wait for it to be brought out. If it was something that had to be prepared it took a while. The first mornig when our entire group showed up it took almost 30 minutes to place my order and then recieve my food.
Lots of eating options nearby. There was an Applebys across the parking lot along with a Taco Bell, Baskin Robbins, Burger King and a Mexican place all within easy walking distance. Although I do not recommend the mexican restaurant but that is another review

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Im starting to get really disturbed about the last several courtyards I have stayed. I am a Platinum Member and I get at the bottom treatment. The room had soiled carpet. The air condition had you feeling sticky when you woke up the next morning. I had a spider spend the night with me and some black thing with wings welcomed me home the next day. The towels were dingy with old soil and they placed me right next to an elevator that I could clearly hear everytime it moved. Not Happy...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business