Courtyard Dothan
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
Hampton.com
$71
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsindoor poolfront desktaco bellmeeting roomparking lotmini fridge and microwaveplenty of hot waterroom was cleanspecial thankssink areaa wonderful stayupon checkwater pressurerooms are nicewould stay here againhousekeeping staffthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband, parents and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Dothan, Alabama on the night of Thursday, February 28, 2013. We had stayed once before at this particular Courtyard property and was well-pleased, except for one thing. Both times that we have stayed here, we have come into the property at night and being unfamiliar with Dothan, this Courtyard is very hard to find in the dark, even with a TomTom GPS locator in our automobile. The signage needs to be better for this hotel because it's back behind a Shoney's and another hotel next door tends to obscure the view of this Courtyard.
Otherwise, this particular Courtyard has updated their property with the Bistro concept inside for breakfast and other meals of the day. The rooms were nice and comfortable and everything seemed to be very clean. I am a stickler for cleanliness so when I enter a room I give it the white glove test and generally check a lot of things out before I get too comfortable. This property passed the test.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christy T
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel was clean and the staff was courtious and prompt. It was convenient having a 24 hour Starbucks right in the hotel and we used it every morning at 4:30 am. The Bistro also has a small selection of food and drinks and we enjoyed breakfast there before we left. We will be staying in Dothan several times during the year and will be staying at this hotel. We were very satisfied with our stay and the reasonable price for a room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh C
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is great hotel. I stayed there 4 nights for a job interview. Excellent location on Ross Clark Circle. I had lost a personal item in my room and housekeeping staff went out of their way to help me find it. Organized, clean, convenient, and affordable. No free breakfast, but reasonable options at mini restaurant downstairs.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CDeCroos
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at this courtyard by Marriott on our way home to Florida. The room was clean and spacious with a nice television and a big bathroom. Free wireless Internet was a welcome surprise. Hotels in this price range normally charge for Internet. No free breakfast but we knew that when we booked the room. There is a slight musty smell in the room when you first walk in, but that went away quickly. I've stayed in better hotels at this price range, but I wasn't disappointed.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DothanCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

We wanted to personally thank you for staying with us and thank you so much for the feed back you have given and hope you choose the Courtyard in Dothan the next time you are traveling through the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We lived in Dothan several years ago, and go back to visit every year. We always stay at the Courtyard, and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they all stop to say hello (that includes the entire staff - not just at check-in). We had a king suite, which has a separate bedroom and living area. I would recommend this type room if you're traveling with children - the price is really not bad and you'll like having the extra space!

We will definitely be back - thanks again to the staff for making this a fun visit to Dothan!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family