“Get What You Pay For”

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
florida
“Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Rooms are cheap ~$79/night. Rooms are muggy and feel moist. A/C is loud and runs constantly and doesn't cool very quick. Found spider in sheets. Not the best place...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank camlovestotravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cullman, Alabama
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have actually been staying in this hotel for about 4 months now. I have been in Dothan for business. The staff has been like my family away from home. They are very friendly, think of you as a person, not just someone paying to stay there, remember you by name and ask about family and friends you have told them about. The rooms are very clean, and the beds are VERY comfortable, some the best sleep I have had in years. The breakfast is not your typical Hotel breakfast. They make a cheese omelet style eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes, waffles, and other items, to many to mention them all. This hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in, and people like Brandi and Leah at the front desk are part of what makes this a “Home Away from Home”. I recommend the LaQuinta Inn&Suites to everyone I here about planning to stay in Dothan, whether it is for 1 night or an extended stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in several different rooms, they are all great.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
angels052, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments on Trip Advisor. I will be certain to share them with the staff.

Be certain to let me know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

Huntington, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I knew the moment I stepped into the room it was going to be a lovely place to stay. The room smelled great, the beds were made beautifully, with high luxurious mattresses and beautiful covers. The color scheme was gorgeous. The phone rang about 30 minutes after we checked in and it was the front desk checking on us to make sure everything was ok and to let us know they would be on duty 24 hours if we needed anything. I love the feel of this motel. We used a coupon from a travel brochure and it was definitely a bargain! Will we stay here again? If we get the chance, most assuredly!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Riverview, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2011

This place is a find! The ladies at the counter were very friendly and helpful. They got us a room quickly even without a reservation. Dogs are allowed in this facility however you would never know it by the way they keep this facility up. It is beautiful and well maintained.

Room Tip: The do give a AAA discount!!!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your favorable comments about our property on Trip Advisor. I will be certain to share them with the staff.

Be certain to let me know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for four nights while in Dothan for my son's golf tournament. The front desk staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, though we did miss eggs and sausage on the days they served gravy instead. The bedding and bathroom were both very clean....not new but not worn either. Lots of good restaurants in the area, and you can walk to a Publix grocery and a 10-screen movie theater. The pool wasn't huge but very clean, with a nice deck and lounge chairs.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments about our property on Trip Advisor.

I will be certain to share them with the staff.

Please let me know if we ever fall short of your expectations.

Orlando
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Very friendly staff, easy checkin. I believe the person who checked us in was named Carla and she was funny, friendly and helpful. Wouldn't mind hanging out with her! :)

This hotel in noisier than I am used to because I normally travel for business and there were lots of families with children. This hotel accepts pets. It's along Ross Clark Cir so whereever you want to eat, it's there nearby.

Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. You can get better coffee at Panera next door or Joe Muggs across the parking lot. Will definitely stay here again if my travels take me back through Dothan.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank TimeTrvlr4

I will be certain to share them with the staff.

Please let me know if we ever fall short you your expectaions.

Valdosta, GA
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I stayed at this hotel recently when visiting family in the area. It was great! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It is a great location with shopping, restaurants, and a movie theatre adjacent. Rooms were very clean and appear to have been recently remodeled. I had a great night's sleep - the beds were really comfortable. There was a good selection at breakfast as well. My wife loves the waffles! We will definitely be back! This is obviously a well managed hotel. Thank you to the entire staff.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank GABravesFan
Thank you som much for taking the time to share your positive comments about our property with Trip Advisor.

I will be certain to share them with the staff.

I hope to see you again soon.