Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites
$159
Travelocity
$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleandirect tvgood nights sleepolder hotelroad noiseplace to staybreakfast arealong drivewould definitely stay here againother hotelsbreakfast was excellenthome away from homenice staysouthern hospitalitystaff was friendlysausage
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had to stay here for a night and I really liked it and one of the best things about the rooms was the long bath tubs in the room! the bed were nice but I didn't really care for the pillows 2 big one would have been nice but 4 little one just isn't what I care for.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve F
Brad A, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey about your stay at our property recently. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You mentioned our nice long tubs and our beds. You did suggest that you would have liked 2 large pillows rather than the 4 regular pillows that are on our beds. Best Western requires the 4 pillows, but I will pass along your comments.
Thanks again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have traveled many miles in my life time and stayed in many motels. This Best Western is at the top of my list. It is easy acccesible, the staff was friendly and made you feel welcome. The rooms were clean, quiet and my wife and I got a goods nights rest. A young cleaning lady helped us find a restaurant. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mwright54
Brad A, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at our property and got a good nights rest. Your comment about our clean & quiet rooms was most appreciated. I will be sure to pass along your praise for our staff. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place has it's act together. Nice rooms..fantastic water pressure..the shower almost knocked me down..gotta love it..Great price for such a nice place..We had a room not facing the main street and had no noise issues..great breakfast and lobby..Great value..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
Brad A, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I was very happy to read your review of your stay at our property recently. First, thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your comments about how nice our rooms are and the high water pressure in our showers were most appreciated. I am glad you found our rates to be reasonable, and that you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all of our staff.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

In Dothan our 3rd week. Based on reviews, I chose a different hotel the first week and moved to a different one the second week-then moved here. The first two had great reviews-but poor reality. We moved here the third week and now really regret that we didn't come here in the first place. The manager and staff have been VERY nice to us. The breakfast is good. Our room is very clean and updated. Good tv with a lot of channels. Wifi is good. Convenient location. Good weekly price. ??? I can't find anything to complain about. I searched and searched for corporate rentals (clean ones). Guess what-they have them here. Unfortunately they were all full when we got here but as it turned out, we found a house to buy this week so it was okay. If I were you and looking for a reasonably priced, clean, comfortable, nice, well located place to stay, I would come here first and not experience those others that have better, but inaccurate ratings. In my humble opinion, this is the best place to stay and I would definitely come here again. Happy and Safe Traveling

Room Tip: We stayed in the front, bottom floor of building 2. There is another building behind us. I would think it would be very good as well.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank j m
Brad A, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey about your stay at our property. I was happy to learn that you had a very good experience. You mentioned that you were here as an extended stay guest and found our property after trying two others in town that you were not happy with. Your comments about our helpful staff, good breakfast, and clean rooms were very much appreciated. I will be sure to relay these to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very good hotel for the price paid. The rooms are clean and the staff is always welcoming and helpful. The breakfast is good quality food and there are plenty of selections. We always stay in this hotel when we are in Dothan because it is a good clean hotel and a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Acoustix
Brad A, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your stay at our property recently. I was pleased to hear that you thought our hotel was good for the price. You also mentioned our clean rooms, helpful staff, and good quality breakfast. I understand that you always stay with us when you are in our city. Hope to see you again soon.