“Convenient, Clean, Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
“Convenient, Clean, Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

After searching for a hotel that didn't portray the definition of a flea bag joint in the previous two towns, we stumbled upon this conveninetly located, and thankfully safe and clean hotel.
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were pretty clean. I have a pet peeve about soap scum and mold buildup in the tub, and so that was my only vice.
The rooms were on the smaller side so for more than two people it may not be comfortable for more than one night.
The room to room noise level was wonderful - I could not hear the neighbors on either side at any point during my stay.
The breakfast was decent enough with a cook to make made to order omlets.
The hotel is right on the main strip, located across from a Belk and several restaurants.
I would stay here again passing through Dothan.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Michelle L
Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Guest Survey and about your recent stay at our property. I was glad to hear your comments about how clean our rooms are and how safe you felt. You also mentioned our great location and our friendly staff. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
okemah, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

It was a nice place to stay for one night. Not sure if would stay longer there. The rooms were small. The Lady at the front desk did tell us a wonderful place to eat. Everything was good here, The rooms with the kids were to small but it was just fine.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Dannielle A
Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our property. I'm glad that you had a good experience and that our Desk Clerk recommended a restaurant that you enjoyed.
We hope to see you on a return visit.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We chose to stay at Best Western because it is a trusted name and we have never had such an experience that we would not want to return. I would recommend Best Western to all my friends and family. Staff was friendly and helpful. The locations were convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Linda G
Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property so that we know what kind of experience you had. I do appreciate your compliments to our staff, and I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. You also mentioned our excellent location. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you are looking for a clean place to sleep and lots of friendly smiling faces this isthe place to go. It was pouring down rain and had taken us 9 hours to get to a 5 hour destination. The caring staff made it all better

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at our property recently.
You mentioned that you had traveled for several hours in the rain, and that our staff was very helpful. I will pass your kind words along to them. Thank you also for mentioning how clean our rooms were. We hope to see you again on future travels.
Jackson, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I made this reservation over the internet several days in advance. I checked in late (approximately 8:30 pm) and was shunted to 'cell block 3 (the third complex of rooms farthest away from the main lobby. The commode was stopped up, so I was moved to another room which the TV didn't work. Finally, the third try was a go. I will have to really be desperate for a room before I stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Try a Hampton or a Holiday Inn. IF you take a chance, be prepared for some good exercise from luggin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RoadGhost
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our property recently.
I was sorry to learn that you encountered some problems. I would like to apologize for not meeting all of your expectations. I understand that there were problems with your Air Conditioner and your TV. You had to move twice which is very unusual.
I have authorized a refund back to your credit card of 50% of your first night's stay. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience to you.
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Convenient location directly on hwy, next to a Walmart and the mall. Lots of restaurants. Nicely remodeled. Great free breakfast. Friendly and competent staff. Room well equipped with iron, fridge, hair dryer, closet,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay at our property. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. You mentioned our great location, room amenities, and breakfast. I am glad that you noticed that our property has recently been remodeled. I will also pass along your kind words about our staff. Hope to see you again in the future.
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped in late on our way to Florida. Front desk attendant was nice, courteous and efficient. Room clean/comfortable and felt secure while there. Breakfast attendant very nice. Breakfast was alright, what expected overall.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brad A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy that you had a positive experience during your stay. Your compliments about our Front Desk and Breakfast Room Staff were most appreciated. Thank you again for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.