“Best BBQ in Dothan. ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Having eaten all across the area this is definitely my favorite BBQ. the smoked sausage is great. Pulled pork is great. Lots to love and a clean, quiet dining area as well.

CaryRosetta, Owner at Tib-A-Dor's Station, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! Thank you for coming to eat with us! We are so glad that you enjoy your visits with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I've gone on record stating that Dothan, AL lacks in great local restaurants. There are, however, a few gems. Tib-A-Dor's Station is one of them.

My son and I gave it a shot last week on a whim. My expectations were low. I have traveled the southwestern United States and have had some of the very best BBQ there is. Tib-A-Dor's really hit a home run.

I had the brisket and pulled pork. The pulled pork was amazing. Incredibly tender. The sauces were good. The ambiance is neat. It's amazing what you can do to renovate an old service station, while keeping its nostalgic charm.

Well done, Tib-A-Dor's!

1  Thank Goodwill72
CaryRosetta, Owner at Tib-A-Dor's Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for coming to Tib-A-Dor's Station! We are so glad that you enjoyed your food and experience! Thank you for writing a wonderful review for us! We are so pleased that you stopped by and we look forward to seeing you again! We are honored to serve you!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We are from KC bbq heaven we have had a hard time finding good bbq and Tib A Dors hits the spot. Best BBQ in the south! And price is great!!!

CaryRosetta, Owner at Tib-A-Dor's Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for coming to Tib-A-Dor's Station! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal! We can't wait to see you again!