“Good Seafood and Sports Coverage”

Hunt's Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Ranked #2 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Lots of people enjoying oysters and the price looked great on them for lunch. I had the fried seafood platter and enjoyed it very much. The shrimp had great taste, fish was great, the oysters were good too. Hushpuppies were a little dry and tough and the baked potato was a bit hard too. Everyone was very friendly and they had local sports on to enjoy. Plenty of refills for my sweet tea and Soda. I look forward to going back to try the raw oysters next time. Nearly everyone had them as at least and appetizer. The restaurant was packed.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a wonderful prime rib dinner. Had oyster's stewart for appetizer. Peanut butter pie to end meal. Waitress was wonderful. Wish I lived herecso I could eat here regularly. Very friendly stadpff, patrons and good food. Do not miss this restaurant. :-)

1  Thank Sanalice
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The oysters are wonderful and fresh. The service is excellent and consistently excellent. They really care about making the customer happy! They know the menu and are patient with orders. My "go-to" place for fresh oysters! Lunch and dinner service is equally wonderful!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stop at Hunts whenever we pass through town. The fried oysters are not to be beat. Better, in fact, than anything we have found on the gulf and at a good price.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was recently in Dothan at a convention and dined at this restaurant as suggested by the hotel I was staying at. I was looking for good seafood. I was directed to Hunt's and it was well worth the visit. They have seafood, steak, and shrimp. I ordered the 14 shrimp early bird special. The shrimp was very good and came with a baked potato which is very large. The potato was perfect and the shrimp was fresh and well cooked. It comes with a salad bar, which was just OK. I had a slice of lemon pie to go. I ate this later in the evening and it was excellent, just a small slice though.